Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

Pretty sure they said £480 every day for 9 years.

That works out at £1576800.

Click on the Financial Year part, the button on the right brings the individual years up.

It is a hefty amount over the years but I've not worked it out to the penny. Substantial though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 44.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • miamiwhite

    4770

  • Mounts Kipper

    3422

  • boltondiver

    2933

  • Tonge moor green jacket

    2819

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My last comment on this... There are people on here who apart from being Bolton fans I have nothing in common with & whose opinions I wheheartedly disagree with, however I would fight for their ri

I'll even name names. The following are massive cunts: Me. Bolty. Miami. Cheese. Kent. Casino. Kipper. Royal. Labour. Tories. Scotland. The Welsh. The EU. Americans. People from fucking Yorkshire

Mein Kampf

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

What does Lucy Most Juicy think about it? These are the thoughts we need to hear.

Lucy Most Juicy sat out in the horrible wind and cold for a meal today, braver than me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Click on the Financial Year part, the button on the right brings the individual years up.

It is a hefty amount over the years but I've not worked it out to the penny. Substantial though.

Fucking loads. Be interesting to see other London based MPs. Imagine a chunk of that will be staff salaries?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

How does it compare to other London based MPs?

I've no idea to be honest, can imagine most being similar to be fair.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mickbrown said:

Fucking loads. Be interesting to see other London based MPs. Imagine a chunk of that will be staff salaries?

I know he did claim for some daft things, pretty sure his phone calls and leafleting one year got  him into trouble as did renting a house out 3 miles from his own and claiming for it, something like that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter

@wanderer1984 Can you see if Juicy Moist Lucy is available for comment please?

Only, she’s made you look a right wallop, so you could do with getting her on.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Spider said:

@wanderer1984 Can you see if Juicy Moist Lucy is available for comment please?

Only, she’s made you look a right wallop, so you could do with getting her on.

 

Screenshot-2021-05-03-21-05-46-1.png

If this ^ is 'Lucy' - it's actually a geezer...

For some reason 'right-wing' middle-aged angry gammon flag-shagging veterans of both World Wars (in spirit) make Twitter accounts fronted by random pictures of attractive women to post and retweet claptrap.

It's a bit like cults send out their most attractive members 'flirty-fishing' - except they actually exist.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Screenshot-2021-05-03-21-05-46-1.png

If this ^ is 'Lucy' - it's actually a geezer...

For some reason 'right-wing' middle-aged angry gammon flag-shagging veterans of both World Wars (in spirit) make Twitter accounts fronted by random pictures of attractive women to post and retweet claptrap.

It's a bit like cults send out their most attractive members 'flirty-fishing' - except they actually exist.

Well that's most disappointing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

She's 'Nice Girl image 486' etc. according to Tineye...

With that finger coquettishly in her mouth she's filth according to me...

And most certainly wouldn't be concerning herself posting shite about David Lammy's expenses.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Spider said:

@wanderer1984 Can you see if Juicy Moist Lucy is available for comment please?

Only, she’s made you look a right wallop, so you could do with getting her on.

 

Not really. Typically overlooking the the main point of the tweet. You're happy to back those with such views.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

Not really. Typically overlooking the the main point of the tweet. You're happy to back those with such views.

FFS, it takes one simple search. 

Shah was re-elected as the MP for Bradford West at the 2019 general election with a majority of 27,019. On 1 October 2020, pro-Brexit group Leave.EU apologised and paid damages for libel to Shah after they made a social media post which accused her of being a "grooming gangs apologist".

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

Not really. Typically overlooking the the main point of the tweet. You're happy to back those with such views.

Do you honestly reckon Naz Shah liked that tweet intentionally?

I mean you'd have to admit that she must have realised it would be potential career suicide. I can't imagine for one minute that she sat there and thought - "hmmm yes on balance I think it would be a great idea to like this tweet". Even if that is what she thinks. Which I can't imagine that it is. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Do you honestly reckon Naz Shah liked that tweet intentionally?

I mean you'd have to admit that she must have realised it would be potential career suicide. I can't imagine for one minute that she sat there and thought - "hmmm yes on balance I think it would be a great idea to like this tweet". Even if that is what she thinks. Which I can't imagine that it is. 

In fact you don't have to answer that - it's all here!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naz_Shah

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

FFS, it takes one simple search. 

Shah was re-elected as the MP for Bradford West at the 2019 general election with a majority of 27,019. On 1 October 2020, pro-Brexit group Leave.EU apologised and paid damages for libel to Shah after they made a social media post which accused her of being a "grooming gangs apologist".

Ffs. Thats.a.lie. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wanderer1984 said:

Ffs. Thats.a.lie. 

Listen, if you want to vote on faith go ahead, thats down to you and your call. At times, it's the best we can do to be fair.

But, if not, do some simple fact checking first. Each one of the twitter facts you posted were based on disinformation to feed you nonsense. Whatever side of your politics, the thing about the truth is that it doesn't care who you have faith in.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Great news. You're not putting that down to Brexit though are you?

I bet if it was bad news, you would put it down to Brexit though 😉 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Perhaps (fake news)?

Surely manufacturing more or less everywhere, including the UK, slumped to record lows during the early days of Covid-19 and lockdowns, shielding etc.

This would pave the way for the unprecedented rates of growth over the past 11 months - as places re-open, furlough/wfh implemented etc.

The same data should be analysed over say 24 months, to see whether the 'growth' is actually a recovery?

I'm past giving a fuck about Brexit, I just think the 11 month period cited is a bit dubious.

 

Edited by Youri McAnespie
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.