Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 45.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • miamiwhite

    5124

  • Mounts Kipper

    3425

  • boltondiver

    2976

  • Tonge moor green jacket

    2886

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would encourage everyone to read the story and background of Emmett Till For those who don’t know who Emmett Till was he was a 14 year old black boy, who wolf whistled at a white lady. As a res

My last comment on this... There are people on here who apart from being Bolton fans I have nothing in common with & whose opinions I wheheartedly disagree with, however I would fight for their ri

I'll even name names. The following are massive cunts: Me. Bolty. Miami. Cheese. Kent. Casino. Kipper. Royal. Labour. Tories. Scotland. The Welsh. The EU. Americans. People from fucking Yorkshire

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Too early to tell?

and then there’s Scotland

Got a feeling the Labour guy running against Wee Nippy will take a bit of her majority from her, he won't win unfortunately but will gain a few around Govanhill.

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

I've not even looked, is it really bad for Labour ? 

If they lose Hartlepool, it will be messy for Starmer to get out of this.

Who's the next favourite for leader, is there actually anybody who would want the job ? Bit of a poisoned chalice at present.

They won't learn, they will give it to an elitist Londonder and Remained.

They need a rebrand, an overall, because they are just full of shit and are making the Tories look spectacular. 

Usually the opposition going in to these elections are way ahead. Not this lot, Labour arexa shambles, they can have London, there's another world outside of it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Tory scum will ride the Union Jack brigade like a knackered old horse, stabbing the blinkered working classes in the arse all the way like Jeff Bridges in True Grit...

Then, when they lie dying they'll be all 'Power to the People' with their last breaths.

It'll be too late.

But you'll have pissed off Emma Thompson and Owen Jones so it'll all have been worth it.

Edited by Youri McAnespie
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

 

Not a problem pal, do you want to inform Happy via PM or shall I ? 

You can donate via the tab at the top of the page (PayPal or using a card). I’m sure it will pop up in Happy’s notifications somewhere, but I’ll drop him a PM anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Tory scum will ride the Union Jack brigade like a knackered old horse, stabbing the blinkered working classes in the arse all the way like Jeff Bridges in True Grit...

Then, when they lie dying they'll be all 'Power to the People' with their last breaths.

It'll be too late.

But you'll have pissed off Emma Thompson and Owen Jones so it'll all have been worth it.

Go on, I will bite. 

What would make me change my mind and vote for Labour again ? I'm all 👂 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jol_BWFC said:

You can donate via the tab at the top of the page (PayPal or using a card). I’m sure it will pop up in Happy’s notifications somewhere, but I’ll drop him a PM anyway.

Cheers, tell him to give us a PM and I'll send it to him.

Well done anyway....your first ever victory against me 😉 😜 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Go on, I will bite. 

What would make me change my mind and vote for Labour again ? I'm all 👂 

Retrain and go and work in a field like the arts...

And Accuweather says there's a gap in the rain coming up so I'm off to do 10 miles.

Back in an hour and a half.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Cheers, tell him to give us a PM and I'll send it to him.

Well done anyway....your first ever victory against me 😉 😜 

BOOM.

 

 

I’ve dropped him a message already, but suggest you do the same if you’re not happy (no pun intended) using the donation tab. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Retrain and go and work in a field like the arts...

And Accuweather says there's a gap in the rain coming up so I'm off to do 10 miles.

Back in an hour and a half.

I've no need to retrain though 😉 

What next ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jol_BWFC said:

BOOM.

 

 

I’ve dropped him a message already, but suggest you do the same if you’re not happy (no pun intended) using the donation tab. 

Cheers, will do. Much rather send it directly to Happy so he knows it's there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, leigh white said:

The Tories saw to that.☺️

Even Sky have sussed the EU.....don't worry Mick, you will soon enough

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
51 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Anyway, did the french surrender?

Some have gone home.

Quite an interesting listen this throughout the day; like slowly peeling layers from an onion to reveal different aspects of the story. 

Now if Don Thompson's revelations are true, then 20 years of pre brexit non compliance from the French fishermen and authorities has come back to bite them on their arses. Quality.

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

They won't learn, they will give it to an elitist Londonder and Remained.

They need a rebrand, an overall, because they are just full of shit and are making the Tories look spectacular. 

Usually the opposition going in to these elections are way ahead. Not this lot, Labour arexa shambles, they can have London, there's another world outside of it.

If Starmer goes, then Nandy get's the gig I reckon

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sweep said:

If Starmer goes, then Nandy get's the gig I reckon

He won't go, not for this, and nor should he. He's already started tying Johnson up in knots - he's only just started the job. 

Also, I love this Starmer is one of the metropolitian elite. Son of a nurse and toolmaker, went to grammar school and Leeds Uni. Now, good old Boris on the other hand... 

As for Gtr Manchester - looks like Burnham will get in, Labour will hold Salford, the tories want Bury and Bolton being the only conservative held council in the area might look as patchwork as it does now...who knows? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.