Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

4 minutes ago, Zico said:

But what does Matt Hancock have to say about it all 

Matt Hancock says he didn't watch all of Dominic Cummings' testimony because he was busy 'saving lives'

https://news.sky.com/story/matt-hancock-says-he-didnt-see-all-of-dominic-cummings-testimony-because-he-was-busy-saving-lives-12317840

He's such a fucking hero. Well done Matt! 😁😁😁

1 minute ago, Boby Brno said:

Not sure if I’ve missed it but didn’t Cummings say he had evidence to prove that Johnson said ‘let the bodies pile high’ yet today he only said he ‘overheard’ it?

I thought he said today he was in the room when he said it.

Just now, Mr Grey said:

Whatever Dom the Cum says, the public won't give a fuck and the Labour Party will still be 20 points behined in the polls this time next week when it all blows over.

what doesn't kill you makes you stronger 💪 

2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Whatever Dom the Cum says, the public won't give a fuck and the Labour Party will still be 20 points behined in the polls this time next week when it all blows over.

Might be enough to swing a Scottish Independence Referendum though! 

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

I don't watch the news. Can someone tell me what Boris has done wrong, what he's been accused of. And who is the accuser?

If you don't watch the news none of it will make sense anyway as it's largely all about what gets reported in the news

• Site Supporter
25 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

I don't watch the news. Can someone tell me what Boris has done wrong, what he's been accused of. And who is the accuser?

Dominic Cummings has betrayed loads of Tory voters by dobbing Boris in for being shit.

Angry, ruddy-cheeked Benidorm fanatics , who spent last May jizzing all over their #TeamDom T-shirt’s, have had to listen to him spill his guts about a series of catastrophic decisions at Number 10 that he says costs thousands of lives.

Confused, upset and frantically deleting Facebook and Twitter posts from a year ago, those same angry blokes are now saying he’s a big fat fibber and he’s a traitor and that they’re taking their ball home and the actual details are irrelevant.

They will rally around the government because they need to save face.

Also, it doesn’t matter.

Now, you can disagree with me even though you’ve already admitted you’ve no idea what’s going on.

Edited by Spider

2 minutes ago, Zico said:

If you don't watch the news none of it will make sense anyway as it's largely all about what gets reported in the news

Reading a few posts back.... is it how he should've handled a deadly virus no one knew anything about differently?

Isn't that what Cummings was ment to help with? But how can he of known what was best if he or no one has ever dealt with something like this before?

Have we not handled the pandemic as a whole better then most countries? 

6 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

Reading a few posts back.... is it how he should've handled a deadly virus no one knew anything about differently?

Isn't that what Cummings was ment to help with? But how can he of known what was best if he or no one has ever dealt with something like this before?

Have we not handled the pandemic as a whole better then most countries? 

I suppose if you don’t watch the news you can make your own truth up. Way to go😳