Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

8 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Hang on. There's aren't still people thinking that Brexit was anything other than a shit idea is there?

Only selfish people whos lives have apparently got better ignoring the fact its been a complete and utter disaster for the bulk of the population.

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, royal white said:

My life has improved. I dont give a fuck about others if I’m honest. 

Let’s hope one of your relatives isn’t stuck on a gurney in a corridor for 48 hours anytime soon.

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, royal white said:

My life has improved. I dont give a fuck about others if I’m honest. 

And there we go folks. Military Veterans and old aged Pensioners are rotting in corridors - but royalwhite got a pay rise, so it's all hilarious lefty nonsense.

Just now, Cheese said:

And there we go folks. Military Veterans and old aged Pensioners are rotting in corridors - but royalwhite got a pay rise, so it's all hilarious lefty nonsense.

Do you think when the likes of spider were duped by Boris the Daily mail and a big red Bus he had the thoughts of clowns like you in his mind? Did he fuck,  When you voted did you stop to think if spider would be ok? Did you fuck. 

We’ve got a cost of living crisis across the world but we have folk moaning on here because they have to apply for a visa to go travelling aground Europe. What a time to be alive  

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, royal white said:

Do you think when the likes of spider were duped by Boris the Daily mail and a big red Bus he had the thoughts of clowns like you in his mind? Did he fuck,  When you voted did you stop to think if spider would be ok? Did you fuck. 

We’ve got a cost of living crisis across the world but we have folk moaning on here because they have to apply for a visa to go travelling aground Europe. What a time to be alive  

Aye. You'd think the rest of the world was visa free!

1 minute ago, royal white said:

hows your gas and electric bills coming a long, you were told they would be cheaper

• Site Supporter

I voted leave because I was led to believe (by the people closer to it) that exporting would receive a massive boost. That was a huge thing for me, my business and the 100+ employees.

Its turned out to be dog dirt.

Royal won’t say why he voted leave, in case it means he followed the bus. (Spoiler, he did 🙃)

Just now, Spider said:

I voted leave because I was led to believe (by the people closer to it) that exporting would receive a massive boost. That was a huge thing for me, my business and the 100+ employees.

Its turned out to be dog dirt.

Royal won’t say why he voted leave, in case it means he followed the bus. (Spoiler, he did 🙃)

Did Royal vote? 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, royal white said:

I'm sure Spider thought of the extra £350M for the NHS every week, and I definitely thought of everyone else when I voted the way I did. We don't all simply think of ourselves like you do.

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

I'm sure Spider thought of the extra £350M for the NHS every week, and I definitely thought of everyone else when I voted the way I did. We don't all simply think of ourselves like you do.

You didn’t think of the majority as you voted remain you selfish fucker. 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, royal white said:

You didn’t think of the majority as you voted remain you selfish fucker. 

I definitely did. I voted in the best interests of my Country. As I always do. You can't even be arsed to vote, apparently... That thing our ancestors fought and died for....

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I definitely did. I voted in the best interests of my Country. As I always do. You can't even be arsed to vote, apparently... That thing our ancestors fought and died for....

He did vote leave

He even took a picture of his ballot slip and he’d drawn a picture of Nigel Farage inside a big love heart. Rumours about how he stuck the ballot paper together so well are only rumours though, right.

Oh, and as he left the polling station he punched a remainer in the mouth with such patriotic fury that the guy actually went back in time.

So I’ve heard, anyway.

26 minutes ago, royal white said:

Even though though you don’t need one, and the let’s rejoin FPBE mob moaning because the UK passport is slower than the others… another load of bollox, bet I’ve been to spain 25 times since Brexit and never queued more than 10 minute.