Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

In regards to striking a trade deal with the US it was... now that there is no deal on the horizon they change tack and ask why we aint got one... fucktards.

Easiest trade deal in history (TM)

our EU customers are still speaking to us.

Not buying though. Still too much hassle, and we’re too expensive.

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

In regards to striking a trade deal with the US it was... now that there is no deal on the horizon they change tack and ask why we aint got one... fucktards.

I think a few people said we'd be at the back of the queue with regards to getting a deal (Obama being one of them) this was, by some remainers (I'm not saying you) suggested as part of Project Fear, and that we would be getting a trade deal.

Like you, I'm not overly concerned, as I know we were never going to get a trade deal anytime soon, it was incredibly obvious, but it's not unreasonable for those who thought we were getting one, to ask why we're now not. I'm not sure it is all about chlorinated chicken 😉

As an aside, even if we did start to import chlorinated chicken, as long as it's marked as such, I don't see the problem, the consumer can choose if they want it or not. It's not like the Government are remotely arsed if it impacts on our domestic chicken farmers. 

40 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

There's that 'tard' suffix again.

If a person has a propensity to lateness, are they a tardytard?

Tard-Tard

A person who is so stupid they don't deserve being called a retard once but twice in the same word. This can also be used when the words fucktard, dumbass, and moron just cant portray and person's lack of simple intelligence.
"Shut up you tard-tard"

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, little whitt said:

PMQ's 

why cant Keir 

Go for the Kill 

he could clean up 

No need yet. They're doing a better job discrediting themselves than any opposition could.

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter

Great news!! Jacob Rees-Mogg has come up with ANOTHER Brexit benefit, on top of the signs in the Dartford tunnel one that didn't exist! Insurance is slightly cheaper for ride-on lawn mowers! HALLELUJAH! AT LAST!

Edited by Cheese

10 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Great news!! Jacob Rees-Mogg has come up with ANOTHER Brexit benefit, on top of the signs in the Dartford tunnel one that didn't exist! Insurance is slightly cheaper for ride-on lawn mowers! HALLELUJAH! AT LAST!

TMGJ will like this

30 minutes ago, Cheese said:

No need yet. They're doing a better job discrediting themselves than any opposition could.

This is true. The time will come when the voters will eventually have to make a choice for Labour as the alternative. They will have to show the country why. They haven’t done that so far because they just keep focusing on the Tories. 
Tell the country why they would be a credible government. 
The focus eventually will be on them. It may not be as comfortable as some would have you believe.

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

This is true. The time will come when the voters will eventually have to make a choice for Labour as the alternative. They will have to show the country why. They haven’t done that so far because they just keep focusing on the Tories. 
The focus eventually will be on them. It may not be as comfortable as some would have you believe.

Such is my pessimism, I still expect a Conservative majority at the next election. Country is FUBAR. Starmer will accidentally drop a Greggs sausage roll in his lap on the Campaign trail, and somebody will take a photo that makes it look like he's got his cock out, and that'll be the end of him.

Edited by Cheese

56 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

Just let the Tories keep doing what they're doing.

Job done.

Labour is going to absolutely piss it.

46 minutes ago, Traf said:

There's no point in Labour launching a manifesto or plan right now.

The Tories will cherry-pick any good ideas leaving Labour with fuck all.

Bingo. For my part it will be great to have a government concentrating on running the country rather than clearing up their latest scandal. It will be quite refreshing and we live in hope.