Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
48 minutes ago, Traf said:

There's no point in Labour launching a manifesto or plan right now.

The Tories will cherry-pick any good ideas leaving Labour with fuck all.

I don't give a fuck who's in power if they're implementing "good ideas" that actually work. If Labour have good ideas, and the Tories cherry-pick them, all for the better. But then it's just a zombie government, and the level of corruption isn't addressed. That's what will bring them down, if anything. Their own greed.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, royal white said:

I’m sure Labour will try their best to fuck it up. It was only last week Diane Abbott was slating Kier Starmer on social media, I’m sure that’s just what the party need. 

She's as relevant as Jeremy Corbyn.

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I don't give a fuck who's in power if they're implementing "good ideas" that actually work. If Labour have good ideas, and the Tories cherry-pick them, all for the better. But then it's just a zombie government, and the level of corruption isn't addressed. That's what will bring them down, if anything. Their own greed.

Further to this, the Speaker accidentally referred to Kier Starmer as "Prime Minister" at PMQ's. 😁

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

They both have 1000s of followers/fans call them what you want, who you would expect to vote Labour. They’re still both very relevant 

Of course. 👍 Neither of them will be anywhere near the Campaign trail in the run up to the General Election, but I'm sure you'll swallow all that nonsense anyway. "VOTE STARMER AND YOU'LL GET ABBOT/CORBYN" etc. It's all so predictable.

13 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Of course. 👍 Neither of them will be anywhere near the Campaign trail in the run up to the General Election, but I'm sure you'll swallow all that nonsense anyway. "VOTE STARMER AND YOU'LL GET ABBOT/CORBYN" etc. It's all so predictable.

Yes of course, I’ve always been a big believer and fan of Corbyn and Abbott

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Brilliant this - on the 3rd anniversary of Brexit The News Agents have done a breakdown of an ad that was used by the Leave Campaign just going through each of the points they make and how they have turned out to be utter rubbish - visionary 😁

Yet every Brexiter will tell you "I KNEW the Leave campaign were lying about all that stuff! I voted Leave for a DIFFERENT reason, that I can't quite communicate without repeating meaningles Leave Campaign slogans like 'control' and 'soveriegnty'."

Edited by Cheese

4 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Yet every Brexiter will tell you "I KNEW the Leave campaign were lying about all that stuff! I voted Leave for a DIFFERENT reason, that I can't quite communicate without repeating meaningles Leave Campaign slogans like 'control' and 'soveriegnty'."

Nobody likes to be made a fool of.