Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

25 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

Dont worry, he will find someone else to kick down on next week.

When you are a landlord with a massive property portfolio counting some of the the North West's key properties, it's difficult to understand what life is like for those who are beneath you.

I don't blame him.

1 minute ago, Not in Crawley said:

When you are a landlord with a massive property portfolio counting some of the the North West's key properties, it's difficult to understand what life is like for those who are beneath you.

I don't blame him.

When you feel the need to post how much you and your missus earn on here it’s only then when you reach new throbber heights! 

I mean who does that 🤭

Just now, royal white said:

When you feel the need to post how much you and your missus earn on here it’s only then when you reach new throbber heights! 

I mean who does that 🤭

Sorry, I thought you were above us all with your property owning.

I do doff my cap, I'm only a poor renter, tha knows.

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

Psst. The U.K. is not now the only G7 economy below pre covid levels. Germany just joined us. I’ll show a graph if anyones interested.👍

How do we celebrate?

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

Psst. The U.K. is not now the only G7 economy below pre covid levels. Germany just joined us. I’ll show a graph if anyones interested.👍

Statistics, lies etc.

The uk was the highest growing G7 nation last year.

Can portray things however it suits.

The UK economy suffered more than most during covid, reportedly because of our reliance on service industries when compared to others. Bound to take longer to bounce back, and the subsequent working from home culture has continued to have negative effects for some businesses, and in time some will close and others will benefit. 

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

How do we celebrate?

Celebrate? I never said it was good news or did I mean bad? It’s interesting. It also means people can stop asking ‘why is the U.K. economy the only G7 …….    You get the picture.

• Site Supporter
Just now, BobyBrno said:

Celebrate? I never said it was good news or did I mean bad? It’s interesting. It also means people can stop asking ‘why is the U.K. economy the only G7 …….    You get the picture.

So long as we beat Germany, that's good. Not bad. GOOD.

On 14/03/2023 at 19:19, royal white said:

Can you name me 15 European counties that are processing more? 

• In 2021, there were around 9 asylum applications for every 10,000 people living in the UK. Across the EU27 there were 14 asylum applications for every 10,000 people. The UK was therefore below the average among EU countries for asylum applications per head of population, ranking 16th among EU27 countries plus the UK on this measure.

as per the UK governments official document.

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/sn01403/

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, gonzo said:

See if you can do the full 6 mins.

I lasted 2.30

I got as far as the “he looks like the FA Cup” part and remembered what a quivering stack of talentless shit Jim Davidson is.

• Members
On 15/03/2023 at 00:56, Spider said:

Actually, I’ll ask them @Mounts Kipper @bolty58 @globaldiver - who did you listen to about the Brexit vote? Because Boby says they were the wrong ones. 

No one. A decision from the heart. I don't like big government for a start. There is no bureaucracy bigger and therefore worse than the EU in my opinion so it was a no brainer.

Does that answer your question adequately. Small government and low taxes. Won't be happening in mainland Europe any time soon.

• Members
On 15/03/2023 at 01:03, royal white said:

You’ve changed your stories that many times.

Tory/Labour

leave/Remain

United/Bolton

forgive me for losing track, 

Nothing with only two choices for Spider FFS. Turns him inside out.