Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
54 minutes ago, royal white said:

I’ve not said we are, we know how you and others like to jump on the anti Brit bandwagon as soon as you can and blame Brexit on basically anything yet reality shows many other countries are having problems. 

What’s an anti-Brit bandwagon?

1 minute ago, royal white said:

There’s a couple of thousand pages in this thread alone, have a flick through no doubt you will find many posts by folk who hate many things British. 

Can you give us some examples? 

And whilst you’re at it can you define what it means to be British? Just so we know what being anti-British is.

Cheers pal 

2 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Can you give us some examples? 

And whilst you’re at it can you define what it means to be British? Just so we know what being anti-British is.

Cheers pal 

Have a read through if you really want to know. 

I think you know what I mean when I say anti British. You’re trying to hard though which is kind of cute. 

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, royal white said:

There’s a couple of thousand pages in this thread alone, have a flick through no doubt you will find many posts by folk who hate many things British. 

I think a lot of anti-Brexit and anti-Tory posts exist. I don’t know anyone on here who is anti-Brit

If anything, the passion shown for the damage Tories and Brexit have done makes such folk more patriotic if you ask me.

Blind refusal to see the shitstorm created isn’t patriotic, it’s just blind support. Happy Clapper stuff.

2 minutes ago, royal white said:

Have a read through if you really want to know. 

So that's a no then 🤣 Why don't you tell us what you mean?

Whilst I think Brexit has mostly had a negative impact so far, I'm with you that folk can be too quick to blame everything on it. 

You're getting in a bit of a muddle here. Moaning about Brexit or the Tories isn't really anti-British....

So that's a no then 🤣 Why don't you tell us what you mean?

Whilst I think Brexit has mostly had a negative impact so far, I'm with you that folk can be too quick to blame everything on it. 

You're getting in a bit of a muddle here. Moaning about Brexit or the Tories isn't really anti-British....

No muddle, I’ll leave that to you 😉, There’s folk who come Across on here as anti Brit feel free to look through. You will usually see people, myself included, saying if you hate the place that much then move, they then come up with some shit excuse as to why they won’t. 

6 minutes ago, Spider said:

I think a lot of anti-Brexit and anti-Tory posts exist. I don’t know anyone on here who is anti-Brit

If anything, the passion shown for the damage Tories and Brexit have done makes such folk more patriotic if you ask me.

Blind refusal to see the shitstorm created isn’t patriotic, it’s just blind support. Happy Clapper stuff.

I didn’t ask you 😉

12 minutes ago, royal white said:

No muddle, I’ll leave that to you 😉, There’s folk who come Across on here as anti Brit feel free to look through. You will usually see people, myself included, saying if you hate the place that much then move, they then come up with some shit excuse as to why they won’t. 

So let me get this straight. You can't give us any examples, but we should know what you mean when you say Anti-British? If you've seen people coming across as anti British then just give us an example, I'm not scrolling through 😆

It's a political thread - most people come on here to have bit of a rant. More so recently as we've arguably had one of the most incompetent governments in modern British history. Folk have a moan about asylum seekers in hotels, kids causing havoc on Tic Toc and Albanian crime etc... Should they leave the country as well because there's something they don't like? 

Edited by London Wanderer

8 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

So let me get this straight. You can't give us any examples, but we should know what you mean when you say Anti-British? If you've seen people coming across as anti British then just give us an example, I'm not scrolling through 😆

It's a political thread - most people come on here to have bit of a rant. More so recently as we've arguably had one of the most incompetent governments in modern British history. Folk have a moan about asylum seekers in hotels, kids causing havoc on Tic Toc and Albanian crime etc... Should they leave the country as well because there's something they don't like? 

I must say I’ve not seen anybody positing about kids on TIC TOC in the politics thread. Nice try though 😉.

Yes some people will come on and have a little moan here and there, others will post weekly over years about how shit everything is in this damn fine country. GSTK, rule Britannia. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 (that flag will upset a few) 

20 minutes ago, royal white said:

GSTK, rule Britannia. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 (that flag will upset a few) 

Yes. There will be posters on here crying there little eyes out at those words 🥲🥲What are you talking about honestly? 🤣

Pro British = loving the King and singing Rule Britannia 

Anti -British = having a moan about the state of things ? is it that simple…

you’re gonna have to give us an example of this anti- British sentiment, it’ll be easier to know what you mean then. You’ve said it happens on here so shouldn’t be hard to find no? 

Funny watching the lad who calls people mongos and gives out clown badges make a tit of himself 😂

I’ll await the examples fella, cheers 👍

Edited by London Wanderer

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, royal white said:

I must say I’ve not seen anybody positing about kids on TIC TOC in the politics thread. Nice try though 😉.

Yes some people will come on and have a little moan here and there, others will post weekly over years about how shit everything is in this damn fine country. GSTK, rule Britannia. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 (that flag will upset a few) 

It’ll upset Bolty. It incorporates scotland who he finds a drag on our economy and generally a waste of our time.

it also accounts for Northern Ireland which is a Sinn Fein majority these days so the “enemy”

and as for wales…. Well.. pffff

Yes. There will be posters on here crying there little eyes out at those words 🥲🥲What are you talking about honestly? 🤣

Pro British = loving the King and singing Rule Britannia 

Anti -British = having a moan about the state of things ? is it that simple…

you’re gonna have to give us an example of this anti- British sentiment, it’ll be easier to know what you mean then. You’ve said it happens on here so shouldn’t be hard to find no? 

Funny watching the lad who calls people idiots and gives out clown badges make a tit of himself 😂

I’ll await the examples fella, cheers 👍

What words will people be crying about? Seriously what are you on about?

Pretty sure I’ve seen you giving out clown badges 😂 you really do yourself no favours do you. 

You can wait all you want hun x

7 minutes ago, royal white said:

What words will people be crying about? Seriously what are you on about?

Pretty sure I’ve seen you giving out clown badges 😂 you really do yourself no favours do you. 

You can wait all you want hun x

“GSTK, rule Britannia. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 (that flag will upset a few) “

Your words lad 😂 deary me.

So in conclusion, some folk on here are anti-British and you’ve suggested they leave the country. 

But you can’t give us any examples 😂

great work tonight 👏👏

1 minute ago, London Wanderer said:

“GSTK, rule Britannia. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 (that flag will upset a few) “

Your words lad 😂 deary me.

So in conclusion, some folk on here are anti-British and you’ve suggested they leave the country. 

But you can’t give us any examples 😂

great work tonight 👏👏

“That flag” the flag is an emoji, the emoji will upset them, not words. 🤦🏻😂 you’re having a mare again petal. 

GSTK 🇬🇧

2 minutes ago, royal white said:

“That flag” the flag is an emoji, the emoji will upset them “

GSTK 🇬🇧

😢😢😢😢🥲

Please don’t post that emoji again. I honestly don’t think myself or others on here can bear it.

The mental health thread will be heaving in the morning. 

Anyway, best get back on the Anti Brit bandwagon 

Sleep well RW x

😢😢😢😢🥲

Please don’t post that emoji again. I honestly don’t think myself or others on here can bear it.

The mental health thread will be heaving in the morning. 

Anyway, best get back on the Anti Brit bandwagon 

Sleep well RW x

That’s the problem with mental health, whilst some folk genuinely do have issues there’s many that will take the piss. 

Laters gump 

8 minutes ago, royal white said:

That’s the problem with mental health, whilst some folk genuinely do have issues there’s many that will take the piss. 

Laters gump 

Don’t panic lad.

I’ll not be scrolling through to see if you’ve been depressed before then use it against you 💙

• Members
4 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Well fuck me. That's a rather large detour from 'the world will end', 'the sun won't come up in the morning', 'we will be international pariah's' etc.