Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

1 hour ago, mickbrown said:

Sunak a coward so it seems.

Shithouse.

He's too scared of the few remaining Boris supporters, a shame really, as he had the opportunity to make a real stand and come out and basically call Boris a cunt and say that his behaviour is/was unacceptable. Instead, he just hid from it. The massive turd. He's going to get pulled apart by the opposition now I'd have thought.

1 hour ago, Sweep said:

He's too scared of the few remaining Boris supporters, a shame really, as he had the opportunity to make a real stand and come out and basically call Boris a cunt and say that his behaviour is/was unacceptable. Instead, he just hid from it. The massive turd. He's going to get pulled apart by the opposition now I'd have thought.

Johnson has screwed the Tories. They aren't just one party now, just a load of infighting factions.

The country has been in hock to their internal disputes from Cameron onwards. 

He also got very lucky that he was up against Corybn who was unelectable. Ironically Corybn was the worse thing to happen to both Labour and the Conservatives.

18 minutes ago, Cheese said:

'Partygate' Committee report approved in Parliament by 354 votes to 7. Boris Johnson is now officially an absolute fucking disgrace to our country. God Save the Queen, man.

Just dotting the i's and crossing the t's on what 99% of folk on here knew a long, long time ago.

The cunt.

20 minutes ago, Cheese said:

'Partygate' Committee report approved in Parliament by 354 votes to 7. Boris Johnson is now officially an absolute fucking disgrace to our country. God Save the Queen, man.

Witch-hunt.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

Who were the shoddy 7?

Dorris, Rees-Mogg, that twat Brendan Clarke-Smith, probably Simon Clarke

Not sure on the others

None that you've mentioned. Think they all abstained.

https://votes.parliament.uk/Votes/Commons/Division/1566#noes

Only 6 "No"s showing at the moment. Appears to be some discrepency...

• William Cash
  • Nick Fletcher
  • Adam Holloway
  • Karl McCartney
  • Joy Morrisey
  • Heather Wheeler
Edited by Cheese

With Penny speaking strongly about why she was supporting the committee, its report and members, I think certain people in blue will be very conflicted to see the new Winston and the new Maggie falling out must be tough.

Penny has gone up in my eyes today as did majority of Tories who spoke. 

• Site Supporter

This was basically just a way to legitimately seal Johnson’s legacy as a bumbling, fraudulent, grifting fucking spunkbubble.

He has lied and wriggled at every turn, shitting all over our democracy and making a mockery of our sovereign parliament.

His supporters have not only allowed it but have actively encouraged it, which makes them traitorous enablers who don’t have a drop of patriotism in their blood.

He’s shat on everyone, but particularly his voters, some of whom are still crawling on all fours behind him, their faceholes welded to his arsehole begging for him to deposit more dollops of shit down their throats.

The visionaries - let’s call them the true patriots - knew. Yep. We fucking told you so,

38 minutes ago, Spider said:

This was basically just a way to legitimately seal Johnson’s legacy as a bumbling, fraudulent, grifting fucking spunkbubble.

He has lied and wriggled at every turn, shitting all over our democracy and making a mockery of our sovereign parliament.

His supporters have not only allowed it but have actively encouraged it, which makes them traitorous enablers who don’t have a drop of patriotism in their blood.

He’s shat on everyone, but particularly his voters, some of whom are still crawling on all fours behind him, their faceholes welded to his arsehole begging for him to deposit more dollops of shit down their throats.

The visionaries - let’s call them the true patriots - knew. Yep. We fucking told you so,

Thing is this division has caused real issues.

I normally don't talk to my folks about politics, but on Friday on I just said I'm quite happy Johnson has been found out. My goodness I got shouted down, and when I asked some simple questions like, but what about people's mortgages or those who rent like your son, I got a lot of 'you're not listening, you are being stupid, we voted for Brexit for our grandkids, you didn't live in the 70s so you don't know.' My parents aren't stupid (as those who voted Brexit weren't generally) but they live in a very small bubble and they will never be told otherwise.

Still getting over Theresa May's speech on the matter.

Whilst Sunak was skulking around somewhere/anywhere he didn't have to show his face, May delivered the statesmanlike speech he should have delivered if he'd had the balls and the brains to do so.

As someone who has never voted Tory I was impressed by her eloquence and honesty as she backed the enquiry to the hilt.

Moreover, for the first time in ages I have to applaud Labour's strategy and in particular this well laid trap and Alan Campbell for securing the division - hence forcing Tory MPs to show their true colours.

So with Blojob finally potted and Sunak demonstrating the backbone of a jellyfish it's going to be interesting to see what the next Tory offering will be.

It'll do well to top Skunk Wig Fabricant getting knighted....