Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

24 minutes ago, Spider said:

It’s a good job Bolton fans aren’t as patient as Tory voters.

Wed still have Megson steering the ship with them all stood behind him saying that every other manager would be worse.

phew

We are at the let’s get rid freedman and bring in Lennon stage.

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

I’m not really interested to be honest. You can dissect data however you want but your graph paints a different picture to what’s being said on here.

No it isn't. The graph shows a huge improvement in satisfaction until 2010 then it slowly declines then drops off a cliff after Covid.

Why that is of course is due to many reasons as I have tried to explain.

22 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

Eh? I didn’t post the graph, I just commented on it. It shows a greater satisfaction with the NHS during ten years of a Tory Government compared with the previous Labour regime. Prior to COVID of course.

But that's because the NHS was built up to the state it was over years with the things it needs! Then it declined over the years as those things were massively reduced. Not specifically the NHS by the way, but all social services were hammered meaning the NHS has nowhere to move people to.

8 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

No it isn't. The graph shows a huge improvement in satisfaction until 2010 then it slowly declines then drops off a cliff after Covid.

Why that is of course is due to many reasons as I have tried to explain.

But that's because the NHS was built up to the state it was over years with the things it needs! Then it declined over the years as those things were massively reduced. Not specifically the NHS by the way, but all social services were hammered meaning the NHS has nowhere to move people to.

You have nailed it and only the Tory apologists don’t want to see it. 

2 hours ago, little whitt said:

NHS if fucked 

My mum has had a Ambulance out Twice last week

First time she got to A&E at 10pm  Saw a doctor at 8am the next Morning was in a Wheelchair all night 

Vary lucky i know a Nurse who text me Monday at 9am 

got your mum got here in a Cubecle and got her a Butty  and a Brew Looked after her all day in A&E till 6pm when i picked her up

Second time Ambulance Sunday at 3pm was on a Bed in a Corridor for 24Hrs in A&E

till i picked her up again 

Cant fault the Nurses in there 

Second time they brought her Home in a Ambulance thing 

but forgot to send her meds with her 

So they rang me 

Dont worry we will send the Med's in a Taxi to her 

38 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

Eh? I didn’t post the graph, I just commented on it. It shows a greater satisfaction with the NHS during ten years of a Tory Government compared with the previous Labour regime. Prior to COVID of course.

So, a graph that shows in the 13 years of a labour government satisfaction has rose from ~35% (where the outgoing Conservative government left it) and rose to 70%.

The same graph shows that in the 10 years of Tory rule it dropped from 70% (where the outgoing Labour government left it) to 60%, or in the 13 years of Tory rule it dropped from 70% to 29%.

And you see this as evidence that the Conservatives have managed the NHS better ?

Thats some spinnin (With respect to Steve Wright, no G)

2 minutes ago, ZiggyStardust said:

So, a graph that shows in the 13 years of a labour government satisfaction has rose from ~35% (where the outgoing Conservative government left it) and rose to 70%.

The same graph shows that in the 10 years of Tory rule it dropped from 70% (where the outgoing Labour government left it) to 60%, or in the 13 years of Tory rule it dropped from 70% to 29%.

And you see this as evidence that the Conservatives have managed the NHS better ?

Thats some spinnin (With respect to Steve Wright, no G)

First point. I haven’t said the Conservative Government have managed it better. 
The graph does show a high level of satisfaction during the 10 years prior to COVID. Higher than any period during the data timeline. People  can interpret the data however they wish. I didn’t post it. 🤷‍♂️

12 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Ah the old everyone is crap.

You can hear the reversing gears, and you'll hear them all year.

It's also why you know change is finally coming.

You obviously have a lot of faith in KS, why is anyone’s guess. 

Just now, BobyBrno said:

Posting during a match? Poor form. A bad week for Labour. 

https://apple.news/AhjuZVTuCRau9KSyG_uL1-A

Im not a Tory but Im certainly not a Labour supporter either. 

IMG_0833.jpeg

Not really - it's half term, making pancakes whilst got the match on the radio.

You might not be a Conservative, but you don't half get things wrong.

6 minutes ago, royal white said:

You obviously have a lot of faith in KS, why is anyone’s guess. 

I don't have faith in politicians- I leave that to those who have a belief.

I try and base my personal politics on the facts as they are presented and my trust is in a party whose policies I think will be better for the country.

It's pretty easy if you do a bit of reading, research and understanding .

Just now, Not in Crawley said:

I don't have faith in politicians- I leave that to those who have a belief.

I try and base my personal politics on the facts as they are presented and my trust is in a party whose policies I think will be better for the country.

It's pretty easy if you do a bit of reading, research and understanding .

Aghhh right so if I read reforms or Conservative policies and manifesto would that make it pretty easy?? Or is it just the party you follow?