Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics


miamiwhite

Recommended Posts

  • Site Supporter
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

One hundred buses will be shipped over from America to start in the autumn term.

See guardian link above 

You don't genuinely believe American school buses were sent over, and we only realised the doors were on the wrong side when they arrived, do you?

From the article you posted:

"The buses will be built by FirstGroup, the British bus and train company that has a contract to build the buses in America."

Edited by Cheese
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

So according to Farage the West provoked the war in Ukraine.

 What a turd.

 How can folk vote for his party? 

It's long been thought/insinuated he's on the Putin payroll, so no surprise he'd talk such shit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Winchester White said:

But did it actually happen and did the UK pay for any yellow buses? I would have thought it would have been all over the Daily Mail etc?

Did it fuck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

So according to Farage the West provoked the war in Ukraine.

 What a turd.

 How can folk vote for his party? 

Just parroting Trump, I bet they have some hefty kompromat on both of them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

So according to Farage the West provoked the war in Ukraine.

 What a turd.

 How can folk vote for his party? 

I'm afraid he has a point... it all goes back to Condolleeza Rice's visit to Moscow in 2007 and discussions regarding the US/NATO proposed siting of missiles in Poland as a deterrent to an Iranian attack. Putin pointed out these missiles could actually be used against most of his country, it was tentatively agreed that the Russians could place observers into the bases but Bush over-ruled this... then the US start making overtones regarding Ukraine becoming part of NATO pushing any possible missile bases further east where they could actually be used against all of Russia... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Dimron said:

I'm afraid he has a point... it all goes back to Condolleeza Rice's visit to Moscow in 2007 and discussions regarding the US/NATO proposed siting of missiles in Poland as a deterrent to an Iranian attack. Putin pointed out these missiles could actually be used against most of his country, it was tentatively agreed that the Russians could place observers into the bases but Bush over-ruled this... then the US start making overtones regarding Ukraine becoming part of NATO pushing any possible missile bases further east where they could actually be used against all of Russia... 

Bollocks, Ukraine was never going to be part of NATO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 hour ago, Dimron said:

I'm afraid he has a point... it all goes back to Condolleeza Rice's visit to Moscow in 2007 and discussions regarding the US/NATO proposed siting of missiles in Poland as a deterrent to an Iranian attack. Putin pointed out these missiles could actually be used against most of his country, it was tentatively agreed that the Russians could place observers into the bases but Bush over-ruled this... then the US start making overtones regarding Ukraine becoming part of NATO pushing any possible missile bases further east where they could actually be used against all of Russia... 

There have been Western nuclear warheads positioned within range of Russia, and vice versa, for decades

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, tomski said:

Anyone lapping up Nige on this is and not thinking he’s on the pay roll may be a tad gullible 

He'll sucker plenty of people in, don't worry about that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hang on. So are we saying that Ukraine (as an independence and sovereign nation) shouldn't get to choose whether it not it applies for NATO or EU membership? And not just Ukraine - other Eastern Bloc countries too? Because it might piss a dictator off?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Hang on. So are we saying that Ukraine (as an independence and sovereign nation) shouldn't get to choose whether it not it applies for NATO or EU membership? And not just Ukraine - other Eastern Bloc countries too? Because it might piss a dictator off?

At the 2008 Bucharest NATO summit, Germany and France (Merkel and Sarkosy) blocked a US proposal to let Ukraine in because it would ‘antagonise’ Putin. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

At the 2008 Bucharest NATO summit, Germany and France (Merkel and Sarkosy) blocked a US proposal to let Ukraine in because it would ‘antagonise’ Putin. 

Looks like they made the wrong call! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's like BBC News on here 😄

Of course it was all Russia to blame, not a hint of provocation. No Russian civilians were harmed in Donbas before the war started. 

The Ukranians definitely didn't reject a peace agreement because the USA told them not too and there for sure aren't any fucking Nazis running the show there now....there can't be, otherwise the Guardian would have said so 🤣

Who'd possibly consider a vote for Reform when that lovely Starmer chap in an option instead, him and his buddy Sadiq are real salt-of-the-earth characters, they must be because Khan's dad was a bus driver.

The Quinoa-chomping hipsters really did take this message board over, didn't they?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Absolute fckn nonsense 

Of course he hasn't, as if the Western media would ever lie to us!

And in other news Biden is in training for the next New York marathon and Bill Clinton definitely didn't fly on Epsteins jet.

FFS 😆 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.