Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Members
48 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

We’ve had 14 years of a government drifting further and further to the extreme right on social policy coupled with heavily confused and incompetent economic policy. None of it has done anything beyond make peoples lives worse. If people haven’t worked out by now that their problems are to do with the failure of Thatcherite economics rather than people coming here to do the jobs they and the other natives don’t want to do they will never realise it. 

Fanny 5 went missing for a long time. The lobotomy clearly failed.

2 hours ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Jeremy Corbyn has been saying this about Ukraine and NATO for years along with the other bunch of lefty loons that Labour have kicked out. It was nonsense then…..

Welcome back...

3 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

He's a puppet for Nazi's in Ukraine...you honestly didn't know that??

Fuck me, do you ever stray from the Guardian narrative?

Welcome back... :D

• Members
33 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Trump has promised to sort it within 24 hours once he's back in power, so we should only have a few months if it left, which is good news. 

I do hope you are correct.

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

So a Russian speaking Jew is a puppet for Nazis in Ukraine. I didn't know that because it is bollocks.

I don't read the guardian, maybe you should steer clear of breitbart though.

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Only as far as you stray from the Katie Hopkins Twitter feed

49 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Did I see you on the pitch after the Barnsley home leg? I was too drunk to remember but there was some ww lad talking to me!

Haha yeah mate

There was a pic of us two in 2001 kicking about not too long back. I look 12 and you look smashed :D

• Members
50 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

He actually typed 'because there are some brown people entering our economy' 🤣🤣🤣

He won the 'Drama Queen Of The Year' award the last time he was on here.

Amazing how all these leftie globalists are always the first to mention skin colour. Gives the impression that they are on a massive guilt trip to compensate for past racist misdemeanours. Nowt worse than a convert.

• Members
45 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Afraid so.

IMG_9117.thumb.webp.24ffa725d4173061355ff2b567107327.webp

But you can always buy one of these online:

IMG_9115.thumb.jpeg.563cbfeed35d24421c9862de839401ae.jpeg

You look nothing like the lithe and lissom spotty little nerd I imagined.

51 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

So a Russian speaking Jew is a puppet for Nazis in Ukraine. I didn't know that because it is bollocks.

I don't read the guardian, maybe you should steer clear of breitbart though.

Bloody hell. Is Breitbart still going?

4 minutes ago, Ani said:

So Farage in line with his intent to teach the kids about our history has taken on the Neville Chamberlain role. 

I don't see how appeasing a nationalist dictator who has territorial ambitions in Eastern Europe has got any historical parralels? 

• Members
1 minute ago, Ani said:

So Farage in line with his intent to teach the kids about our history has taken on the Neville Chamberlain role. 

:rofl: They'll resort to anything. Let's just see how many votes he garners and see where it goes next. It won't be the appeasement route but I am sure that you already know this.

For the last few days, lefties on the BBC and on here have been travelling down the 'throw enough shit and some will stick route'. A sure and certain indicator of the success Nigel Farage is having in making inroads into Conservative and Labour votes.

The shit being thrown at him will simply be deflected. He's had decades of practice and came through in the end with victories.

• Members
Just now, kent_white said:

I don't see how appeasing a nationalist dictator who has territorial ambitions in Eastern Europe has got any historical parralels? 

..or parallels even ;)

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

:rofl: They'll resort to anything. Let's just see how many votes he garners and see where it goes next. It won't be the appeasement route but I am sure that you already know this.

For the last few days, lefties on the BBC and on here have been travelling down the 'throw enough shit and some will stick route'. A sure and certain indicator of the success Nigel Farage is having in making inroads into Conservative and Labour votes.

The shit being thrown at him will simply be deflected. He's had decades of practice and came through in the end with victories.

One victory.

'My' MP, Jake The Snake Berry's current social media campaign shows a local poll as Labour 45%, Him/the Tories 35% and reform at 11%.

His whole campaign is based on Reform can't win this seat and if you vote for them, you're actually voting Labour.

2 hours ago, Dimron said:

When it all kicked off I was disappointed the west did not do more politically to avoid the conflict as I feared (and time has proven me right) a prolonged civil war, mass destruction and loss of innocent life.

Our current policy of feeding weaponry to Ukraine just prolongs the stalemate and agony, there has to be some sort of victory and I don't want it to be Putin's Russia as this will embolden him... I'm afraid we probably now need to put boots on the ground, kick him out and create a demilitarised zone.

Would this have been a job for a "European Army"?

Trust this clarifies my position

Fair enough. Jumping to conclusions based on previous posts, my bad. 

I agree