Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

32 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Haha yeah mate

There was a pic of us two in 2001 kicking about not too long back. I look 12 and you look smashed :D

No change there then, eh?

You looked about 12 until you were in your mid-20's!

It's actually your fault I'm back on here, you planted the ww seed....you're a bad man.

1 hour ago, Winchester White said:

So a Russian speaking Jew is a puppet for Nazis in Ukraine. I didn't know that because it is bollocks.

I don't read the guardian, maybe you should steer clear of breitbart though.

Azov Battalion? A comedian fast-tracked into a PM role and he's not a puppet?

Breitbart was marvellous during the US 2016 election time tbf, not sure if it's still going tho.

6 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

No well done. You won. Your party has won since 2010. Brexit won in 2016. Johnson who you championed won in 2019. I have no idea what you said re Truss but I can imagine. Your politics have won the last 14 years. Every single time. Glorious victory after glorious victory.

You must be overjoyed at how it’s all gone. 

Don't take it personally, in reality there is only one party in the Uk, so they're both winning anyway. They're all bought and paid for, they don't really care about any of us, divide and rule.

All this internet bollocks is here to pass the time.

53 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

:rofl: They'll resort to anything. Let's just see how many votes he garners and see where it goes next. It won't be the appeasement route but I am sure that you already know this.

For the last few days, lefties on the BBC and on here have been travelling down the 'throw enough shit and some will stick route'. A sure and certain indicator of the success Nigel Farage is having in making inroads into Conservative and Labour votes.

The shit being thrown at him will simply be deflected. He's had decades of practice and came through in the end with victories.

You know I have been full of praise for Farage and his campaigning, running rings round the opposition and media.

I have also said his policies do not bear up to scrutiny. The 1 on 1 interview showed that. His support for Putin at any level is IMO a political mis step but doubt it will harm him

He is great at slogans that people support such as £20k a year tax free but no substance or other decent politicians behind him. 

23 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Don't take it personally, in reality there is only one party in the Uk, so they're both winning anyway. They're all bought and paid for, they don't really care about any of us, divide and rule.

All this internet bollocks is here to pass the time.

Are you my brother ?

10 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

Anyway, Ed Davey, Thoughts?

Ideal leader for Liberals, does not take it all too seriously but nowhere good enough for top office.

Amazing how Tuition fees and Post Office stick to him but other politicians do much worse and it is forgotten. 

• Site Supporter
49 minutes ago, PatrickBateman said:

Azov Battalion? A comedian fast-tracked into a PM role and he's not a puppet?

Breitbart was marvellous during the US 2016 election time tbf, not sure if it's still going tho.

Not just Azov, there's a small number of far right nutters for sure, but they don't control the Government or Zelensky.

Russia has plenty more outright Nazi militia in their ranks and Putin is a right cunt.

1 hour ago, London Wanderer said:

Fair enough. Jumping to conclusions based on previous posts, my bad. 

I agree

We appear to be reaching the same destination from different directions

• Moderators
1 hour ago, BobyBrno said:

Anyway, Ed Davey, Thoughts?

Comes across a decent bloke who gives a shit

Far better than Jo Swinson who was shite, full of soundbites and offered nothing

18 minutes ago, Zico said:

Comes across a decent bloke who gives a shit

Far better than Jo Swinson who was shite, full of soundbites and offered nothing

Yep. Has anyone costed their manifesto though? Doesn’t matter though because like Reform they won’t get anywhere near government. 

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

Yep. Has anyone costed their manifesto though? Doesn’t matter though because like Reform they won’t get anywhere near government. 

Aye, They can say what they want really, they won't have to see it through 

Like when Jo Swinson said she would rejoin the EU and they rightly got battered in the election and she lost her seat

1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

Ooooh, I like you. You're a new funny loon. I'm afraid some of our others have left not to return, sadly.

He's not a new funny loon, he's a long lost member who has just returned.

37 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

After that John Cauldwell, BBC, Labour political broadcast, is it fair to show this from the former Labour donor? 

‘JK Rowling has criticised Labour for "abandoning" women over its stance on the rights of transgender people.’

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cndd65k06x8o

99.9% middle aged blokes on hear so doubt it will mean anything.😉

Stick to writing kiddies books luv

39 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

After that John Cauldwell, BBC, Labour political broadcast, is it fair to show this from the former Labour donor? 

‘JK Rowling has criticised Labour for "abandoning" women over its stance on the rights of transgender people.’

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cndd65k06x8o

99.9% middle aged blokes on hear so doubt it will mean anything.😉

She’s upset that Starmer said we need to protect women’s spaces but also stop the nonsense and divisive culture wars and take a basic principle of treating everyone with respect.

To be honest of anything said in this whole sorry campaign that was the single best thing. By a country mile. 

3 minutes ago, Dimron said:

Stick to writing kiddies books luv

I’ve never wrote a book in my life! I could, not for children though. 😊
The point is, Cauldwell got loads of publicity, big on BBC news. Rowling? Nowt.