Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

 

Yes, scheming Remainer anti-democrats who cosy up to the likes of Gina Miller and other self interested shithouses.

That said, if the law hadn’t been changed because of her intervention, Theresa’s shit deal would have happened 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 44k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • miamiwhite

    4734

  • Mounts Kipper

    3418

  • boltondiver

    2927

  • Tonge moor green jacket

    2815

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll even name names. The following are massive cunts: Me. Bolty. Miami. Cheese. Kent. Casino. Kipper. Royal. Labour. Tories. Scotland. The Welsh. The EU. Americans. People from fucking Yorkshire

My last comment on this... There are people on here who apart from being Bolton fans I have nothing in common with & whose opinions I wheheartedly disagree with, however I would fight for their ri

The tories are fucking this country up good and proper. Not taking into account all the shit they're screwing up at home.   They took us into Brexit without any real plan of what it meant and have

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

That said, if the law hadn’t been changed because of her intervention, Theresa’s shit deal would have happened 

 

I still think Miller is a self aggrandising cunt who has ideas way above her station. Demanding that a future British PM gives her one weeks notice of any intention to prorogue Parliament? Irrespective of the rights and wrongs of prorogation, just who the fuck is she that she believes she has some right to be forewarned of any fucking thing the British government plan?

A jumped up bint full of her own importance. An utterly despicable cow.

Edited by bolty58
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

That said, if the law hadn’t been changed because of her intervention, Theresa’s shit deal would have happened 

that's a true fact, she should be hailed as a hero of the people

 

😀

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bolty58 said:

 

I still think Miller is a self aggrandising cunt who has ideas way above her station. Demanding that a future British PM gives her one weeks notice of any intention to prorogue Parliament? Irrespective of the rights and wrongs of prorogation, just who the fuck is she that she believes she has some right to be forewarned of any fucking thing the British government plan?

A jumped up bint full of her own importance. An utterly despicable cow.

You’re a very angry immigrant.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bolty58 said:

 

I still think Miller is a self aggrandising cunt who has ideas way above her station. Demanding that a future British PM gives her one weeks notice of any intention to prorogue Parliament? Irrespective of the rights and wrongs of prorogation, just who the fuck is she that she believes she has some right to be forewarned of any fucking thing the British government plan?

A jumped up bint full of her own importance. An utterly despicable cow.

Miller's just a convenient figurehead for far more dangerous elitists. Having said that, anyone who had Fidel Castro as a family friend is dangerous enough.

 I wonder who her "team" is this time round seeing as Soros is off the scene after being exposed a couple of years ago?

Blair's been quiet for a while, it wouldn't surprise me if he's involved...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, darwen_white said:

Miller's just a convenient figurehead for far more dangerous elitists. Having said that, anyone who had Fidel Castro as a family friend is dangerous enough.

 I wonder who her "team" is this time round seeing as Soros is off the scene after being exposed a couple of years ago?

Blair's been quiet for a while, it wouldn't surprise me if he's involved...

IMG_3053-ANIMATION_large.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/07/2019 at 19:23, paulhanley said:

Yes American people are known the world over for their tolerance of poor customer and product standards. Famed for it.

It's a disease ridden country from California to Maine. Scurvy is commonplace. Rickets is rife.

Utter barbarians in that 90 per cent of the world outside the enlightenment that is the EU. How on earth do those poor people cope? Hark ....... what's that I hear? It's the clamour of people from nations around the world aspiring to be like the EU, or even to join it. A deafening chorus "We love the EU" they chant.

OMG!! Isn't the EU am-aaaaaaa-zing! 

 

Within the EU, which countries do you think are the driving forces behind the regulations that have been created? 

Do you honestly believe that it’s the Eastern / Southern European countries pushing for the regulations? 

I’d say it’s more down to the U.K., Germany and France pushing it on the rest of the 27. Our power of veto means we have never had anything pushed on us that we really didn’t want 

What makes anyone believe that by leaving the EU will automatically mean a relaxation in standards, if anything it could go the other way surely? 

Edited by birch-chorley
Link to post
Share on other sites

Also I see that Juncker is leaving in November, replaced by German lady voted in by the European Parliament 

A parliament voted in by the people of Europe, including our representatives, who we voted in 

Forgive me if I’m being stupid but I was led to believe that this is somehow undemocratic

How is that any more or less undemocratic than the way the U.K. cabinet positions are filled? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

Also I see that Juncker is leaving in November, replaced by German lady voted in by the European Parliament 

A parliament voted in by the people of Europe, including our representatives, who we voted in 

Forgive me if I’m being stupid but I was led to believe that this is somehow undemocratic

How is that any more or less undemocratic than the way the U.K. cabinet positions are filled? 

Hardly democratic when there was only 1 person to vote for, and even then she only got approved by 9 votes. The 2 new heads are hand picked by Germany and France who call the tune. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Hardly democratic when there was only 1 person to vote for, and even then she only got approved by 9 votes. The 2 new heads are hand picked by Germany and France who call the tune. 

Let’s not forget, we also called the tune before BREXIT 

it was the three of us deciding everything and the other 24 falling in line for economic benefit 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

Also I see that Juncker is leaving in November, replaced by German lady voted in by the European Parliament 

A parliament voted in by the people of Europe, including our representatives, who we voted in 

Forgive me if I’m being stupid but I was led to believe that this is somehow undemocratic

How is that any more or less undemocratic than the way the U.K. cabinet positions are filled? 

Did you overlook the fact she wasn’t even on the ballot paper originally ?

Priceless democracy.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/european-commission-president-ursula-von-der-leyen-juncker-eu-parliament-a8987841.html

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Did you overlook the fact she wasn’t even on the ballot paper originally ?

Priceless democracy.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/european-commission-president-ursula-von-der-leyen-juncker-eu-parliament-a8987841.html

 

 

Like I said, forgive me if I’m being stupid 

It seems like it’s the European Council who put candidates forward 

Who sits on the European council? The governments of the member states, who are in fact voted in by their own people 

Is that vastly different to say Boris Johnson coming into power in the U.K. and picking his own cabinet? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

Like I said, forgive me if I’m being stupid 

It seems like it’s the European Council who put candidates forward 

Who sits on the European council? The governments of the member states, who are in fact voted in by their own people 

Is that vastly different to say Boris Johnson coming into power in the U.K. and picking his own cabinet? 

If you can’t see it now mate, you'll never see it. Spitzenkandidat

The article clearly shows it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

If you can’t see it now mate, you'll never see it. Spitzenkandidat

The article clearly shows it.

We elect our governments 

They sit on the European council 

They put forward candidates who are elected by the European Parliament 

Is that vastly more undemocratic than Boris Johnson becoming PM on a vote by conservative members before sticking Javid in as chancellor? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, birch-chorley said:

We elect our governments 

They sit on the European council 

They put forward candidates who are elected by the European Parliament 

Is that vastly more undemocratic than Boris Johnson becoming PM on a vote by conservative members before sticking Javid in as chancellor? 

God’s sake.

She wasn’t even on the ballot paper originally, hence she wasn’t a candidate.

Here’s another way - Johnson v Hunt....let’s say Johnson wins.....but then the Tory Party overrule it, decide instead to nominate Joe Bloggs from Daubhill as the only person to vote, Mr Bloggs becomes the new PM.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

God’s sake.

She wasn’t even on the ballot paper originally, hence she wasn’t a candidate.

Here’s another way - Johnson v Hunt....let’s say Johnson wins.....but then the Tory Party overrule it, decide instead to nominate Joe Bloggs from Daubhill as the only person to vote, Mr Bloggs becomes the new PM.

Aye but the people who decide who is on the ballot paper, the European Council, are made up of our governments, who are ejected by European people 

Or is that wrong? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, birch-chorley said:

Aye but the people who decide who is on the ballot paper, the European Council, are made up of our governments, who are ejected by European people 

Or is that wrong? 

Not wrong but astounding naivete. It's a club where they are all sucking up as much as they can handle from the trough and all sorts of intrigue and bastardry come to the fore to maintain the status quo.

She is a selected puppet to do the bidding of the invisible faces who wish to continue feathering their already considerable nests at our expense. An 'inconvenient truth'.

https://www.politico.eu/article/ursula-von-der-leyen-biography-career-inconvenient-truth/

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

That wasn’t her aim though as we all know. 

The only red mickbrown should be worried about is his failed political red project. Picking losers must be a habit for him.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.