Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

And the above is why I don’t bother with you. A splurge of garbage responses back-to-back, deflection and refusing to answer the only question I ask (whilst demanding I answer yours - which I did).

Get back to love making on the sunbed.

Brilliant....insults when you’ve lost the argument....says it all with you lot.

For the record, I answered your question, but it wasn’t what you wanted to hear. See you this season in person for a beer.

Do widenzia x

Edited by miamiwhite
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 44.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • miamiwhite

    4770

  • Mounts Kipper

    3422

  • boltondiver

    2933

  • Tonge moor green jacket

    2819

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My last comment on this... There are people on here who apart from being Bolton fans I have nothing in common with & whose opinions I wheheartedly disagree with, however I would fight for their ri

I'll even name names. The following are massive cunts: Me. Bolty. Miami. Cheese. Kent. Casino. Kipper. Royal. Labour. Tories. Scotland. The Welsh. The EU. Americans. People from fucking Yorkshire

Mein Kampf

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Jol_BWFC said:

 

Nor have you mentioned that the Government has required the Met to make £850m of savings in the last few years and requires more than £250m more on the next 4 years.  So it’s hardly City Hall’s fault that cuts are being made to police spending.

You also haven’t mentioned that Khan’s budget announced earlier this year has increased the crime and policing funds by £230m.

Jol you are spot on. The govt cuts are the biggest factor in law and order all over the country.  If your figures for London are correct only a barmpot would blame the mayor, unfortunately you are dealing with one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, boltondiver said:

Parliament don’t need to back it, though.

It will happen unless there’s an agreement or an extension.

We can only have an extension if the PM requests one.

 

if he is not allowed to leave without a deal then he either calls a GE or he HAS to apply for an extension. We can't be left in limbo land

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Brilliant....insults when you’ve lost the argument....says it all with you lot.

For the record, I answered your question, but it wasn’t what you wanted to hear. See you this season in person for a beer.

Do widenzia x

I haven’t lost any argument - there was no argument. You’ve done what you always do and make out that one person is wrong and another is right. That wasn’t the case.

The fact you referred to “you lot” says it all. You simply see a post from a particular person and pigeon hole it  as a “lefty response” that must be attacked and rejected.

You didn’t answer my question. You asserted that my question was not valid and not relevant, so that you could avoid answering it.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Jol you are spot on. The govt cuts are the biggest factor in law and order all over the country.  If your figures for London are correct only a barmpot would blame the mayor, unfortunately you are dealing with one.

The figures are set out in the link that the barmpot posted.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jol_BWFC said:

I haven’t lost any argument - there was no argument. You’ve done what you always do and make out that one person is wrong and another is right. That wasn’t the case.

The fact you referred to “you lot” says it all. You simply see a post from a particular person and pigeon hole it  as a “lefty response” that must be attacked and rejected.

You didn’t answer my question. You asserted that my question was not valid and not relevant, so that you could avoid answering it.

 

It was deemed irrelevant as it isn’t his money that’s being spent, simple enough for folk to see.

Come back with a better analogy and I’ll gladly peruse it.

As for me demanding answers off you ? Dear boy, you really have led a sheltered life haven’t you ?

It was merely a yes or no, not a red letter demand, which we will all be getting according to “you lot” when we leave the EU.....oooops, I did it again :D

 

Joking aside, I genuinely hope you don’t suffer personally if there is financial repercussions after leaving.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Jol you are spot on. The govt cuts are the biggest factor in law and order all over the country.  If your figures for London are correct only a barmpot would blame the mayor, unfortunately you are dealing with one.

Brilliant.....coming from a faceless coward who didn’t even know what Khan’s main responsibility was.

Meet me this season for a beer at my expense, I’ll actually educate a dimwit like you x

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

if he is not allowed to leave without a deal then he either calls a GE or he HAS to apply for an extension. We can't be left in limbo land

You have mised the point.

It isn't whether he is allowed to leave  without a deal; that isn't in our gift. He has to apply for an etension. If he doesn't we leave without a deal.

 

Which won't be a catatasrophe, of course

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Jol you are spot on. The govt cuts are the biggest factor in law and order all over the country.  If your figures for London are correct only a barmpot would blame the mayor, unfortunately you are dealing with one.

Hey knobhead....Watch the link.....who takes responsibility here ? 

Oooooh, it’s the Mayor :D

You really are thicker than Tyson’s neck.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6471094/sadiq-khan-london-violence-police-cuts/

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Salford Trotter said:

We will leave on that day IF we have a WA ratified by parliament. You can keep repeating the legal stance until the cows come home but it means jack shit if parliament don't back it so in my humble opinion we will still be in the EU on 1st November, Johnson will make up a sob story about parliament undermining his authority and the will of the people. At that point he will either go for a GE banking on a weakened Corbyn Labour Party and hoping he can fight off Farage and a raging BP or it will an extension until the Spring and then an election to see if can muster a majority. Let's see what Johnson is made of in the next few weeks and months

Is that definite? Or is that your opinion?

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

if he is not allowed to leave without a deal then he either calls a GE or he HAS to apply for an extension. We can't be left in limbo land

That’s your opinion, Article 50 says we leave on Oct 31st, HE does not have to apply for an extension 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Moon boy said:

Is that definite? Or is that your opinion?

You need to work on your reading comprehension skills. He literally said "in my humble opinion" in the post.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
Just now, Moon boy said:

That’s your opinion, Article 50 says we leave on Oct 31st, HE does not have to apply for an extension 

Have you been in a coma? We were supposed to leave on the 29th of March. We didn't. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
Just now, Moon boy said:

Why didn’t we leave then?

The law was changed. And it can be changed again.

What makes you so certain that the next PM will be able to force No Deal through Parliament before October 31st?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cheese said:

The law was changed. And it can be changed again.

What makes you so certain that the next PM will be able to force No Deal through Parliament before October 31st?

Was the law changed? If so, who changed it?

Please read what I just said about no deal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

It was deemed irrelevant as it isn’t his money that’s being spent, simple enough for folk to see.

Come back with a better analogy and I’ll gladly peruse it.

As for me demanding answers off you ? Dear boy, you really have led a sheltered life haven’t you ?

It was merely a yes or no, not a red letter demand, which we will all be getting according to “you lot” when we leave the EU.....oooops, I did it again :D

 

Joking aside, I genuinely hope you don’t suffer personally if there is financial repercussions after leaving.

 

It’s an entirely valid analogy about budget control. It’s just that you don’t want to answer my question because you would have to admit that you wouldn’t sacrifice every other element of your spending budget for you top priority.

Alas, another thread where you have managed to shoehorn in criticism of Khan. Shall we get back to Brexit?

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

You have mised the point.

It isn't whether he is allowed to leave  without a deal; that isn't in our gift. He has to apply for an etension. If he doesn't we leave without a deal.

 

Which won't be a catatasrophe, of course

You're missing the point... Watch this space

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cheese said:

The law was changed. And it can be changed again.

What makes you so certain that the next PM will be able to force No Deal through Parliament before October 31st?

You need to study Article 50, the law wasn’t changed

The PM asked the EU for an extension and the EU agreed to move the exit date to Oct 31st

No deal is the de-fault position, unless we agree a deal it’s no deal

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 minute ago, boltondiver said:

Was the law changed? If so, who changed it?

Please read what I just said about no deal.

Yes, otherwise we would have left. 

I read what you said about No Deal. It was meaningless. You're obviously still getting your information from brexitcentral. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Moon boy said:

You need to study Article 50, the law wasn’t changed

The PM asked the EU for an extension and the EU agreed to move the exit date to Oct 31st

No deal is the de-fault position, unless we agree a deal it’s no deal

Yes it was. 

We are in exactly the same position we were in before March 29th. I'll ask again - what makes you so certain the next PM won't ask for a further extension, or accept the offer of one? Are you throwing all your eggs into the Boris Bullshit Basket? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cheese said:

Yes it was. 

We are in exactly the same position we were in before March 29th. I'll ask again - what makes you so certain the next PM won't ask for a further extension, or accept the offer of one? Are you throwing all your eggs into the Boris Bullshit Basket? 

The law was not changed

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jol_BWFC said:

It’s an entirely valid analogy about budget control. It’s just that you don’t want to answer my question because you would have to admit that you wouldn’t sacrifice every other element of your spending budget for you top priority.

Alas, another thread where you have managed to shoehorn in criticism of Khan. Shall we get back to Brexit?

Top priority says it all doesn’t it ? I totally take on board your analysis, but it’s not his own personal money so can’t be a comparable.

If that’s your personal goal, then you would sacrifice everything else wouldn’t you ? I know I would, but you may see it differently...that’s actually what makes us humans isn’t it ? If it was a perfect agreeable world, then it’d be pretty shit to be honest. We are not robots just yet, thank god.

What’s more important to everyone on here and in the world ? Life....fair to say that’s true ? And that’s my point, life over materialistic meaningless crap.

We’ll never agree fella, may as well just knock it on the head....I’ll gladly buy a you beer next season, guaranteed we don’t even talk politics in person. I actually don’t think I’ve ever discussed that topic off here with anyone.....Salford Trotter, Leigh White and many more will vouch for that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Moon boy said:

That’s your opinion, Article 50 says we leave on Oct 31st, HE does not have to apply for an extension 

What can MPs do to stop no deal?

If there is no attempt to close Parliament, MPs have a few options.

Hijack new laws to avoid no deal

If the government tries to pass new laws, MPs could try to make changes that would force the government's hand.

For example, they could add new clauses that would push back the Brexit deadline.

Image copyrightGETTY IMAGESLeave supporters
Image captionSome Brexit supporters are campaigning for the UK to leave with no deal

The main obstacle is whether the government has to introduce any new laws at all.

A new prime minister might want to pass legislation to help prepare the UK for a no deal, for example in trade. But it is up to them whether or not to do so.

Hold a vote of no confidence to get rid of the government

Seen by some as the "nuclear option", MPs have the option to vote out the government.

If most MPs oppose the government in a vote of no confidence, the prime minister is out.

Under rules introduced in 2011, such a vote either gives a different group of MPs a go at forming a government or leads to a general election.

Labour says it will call for a vote of no confidence once the new prime minister is in place.

Jeremy Corbyn, its leader, did this in January - but Theresa May comfortably saved her job .

The big question is whether, if the UK is heading for no deal, enough Conservative MPs would vote to dismiss their own leader

Express the will of Parliament

MPs sometimes vote on things to show their opinion, even if that doesn't lead to new laws.

They could do this to express their opposition to a no-deal Brexit.

It wouldn't force the prime minister to do anything but it could put him under pressure.

John Bercow, the speaker of the House of Commons, has hinted he could help MPs find ways to force the government's hand, such as emergency debates.

This might rely on some creative interpretation of the rules.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.