Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Hull Away

burnden

But isn't their responsibility foremost to respect the fixture?

I can understand that they might feel folk might pull a sickie but it's their job to ensure the game is properly managed. It's not like it's this weekend

Surprised the league agreed it

They could potentially argue that, given it's a shared stadium, it's not necessarily within their control to ensure it goes ahead. Genuinely think BWFC just want to avoid any sort of confrontation with the league or other clubs as you never know when we might need their backing in one vote or another.

For what it's worth Latics moved a game the other year when Wigan got to a final, and they have virtually nil crossover in terms of fan base.

They could potentially argue that, given it's a shared stadium, it's not necessarily within their control to ensure it goes ahead. Genuinely think BWFC just want to avoid any sort of confrontation with the league or other clubs as you never know when we might need their backing in one vote or another.

For what it's worth Latics moved a game the other year when Wigan got to a final, and they have virtually nil crossover in terms of fan base.

The stadium is owned by the council and is run by s private company. To say they can't fulfill a fixture three weeks in advance?

The idea that they can't get anyone in because they might lose some staff to s London jolly is a piss take

The stadium is owned by the council and is run by s private company. To say they can't fulfill a fixture three weeks in advance?

The idea that they can't get anyone in because they might lose some staff to s London jolly is a piss take

Not saying I agree with it as I was looking forward to a Saturday day out, just trying to offer a bit of insight as in previous employment I had involvement in an identical situation.

Not saying I agree with it as I was looking forward to a Saturday day out, just trying to offer a bit of insight as in previous employment I had involvement in an identical situation.

Sorry never meant it as questioning what you know or your experience

As I say it makes no odds to me but it has ruined the weekend of folk I thought might make it over

I'm just surprised the league have allowed it

Its clearly because they want to help the fans. fair play to the them. a club who does stuff to help its fan base is a good thing. 

just because you lot don't like rugby doesn't mean it should be allowed. 

jolly boys london outings are the future