Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ipswich 2-0 Wanderers

victor meldrew

Another Saturday night and we ain't got nobody-as the song goes

The only goal scorer in the club is ALF and he gets 20 minutes a game

Losing patience particularly when he takes Little off and puts the postman in his place

The postman needs to be 25 yards from their goal not ours

Time to try something different up front

We were shite today and we are shite. But it's nothing more than we expected if we are honest if you didn't the you were simply unrealistic.

Lack of quality in all areas at the back midfield and upfront. Batten down the hatches and avoid being ridiculed as we were last time we were in this division

Just back.........& we were comfortably the better team  & created a few half chances 1st half, but 2nd half showed how you get kicked when you're down with Ipswich getting an undeserved, flukey deflected goal & then when our best chance comes along, 2 of our players get in each others' way & the chance is gone.

Both full backs were decent going forward but dodgy defensively but nobody let us down, there was no lack of effort or fight & both Cullen & especially Karacan had their best games for us.

A good effort & I haven't given up yet but we could really do with a couple of scabby wins or even draws soon just to break this losing streak.

Just back.........& we were comfortably the better team & created a few half chances 1st half, but 2nd half showed how you get kicked when you're down with Ipswich getting an undeserved, flukey deflected goal & then when our best chance comes along, 2 of our players get in each others' way & the chance is gone.

Both full backs were decent going forward but dodgy defensively but nobody let us down, there was no lack of effort or fight & both Cullen & especially Karacan had their best games for us.

A good effort & I haven't given up yet but we could really do with a couple of scabby wins or even draws soon just to break this losing streak.

Crack on then parky

more chance of someone on this site fucking miss world

I nearly did but for that fkin Julia Morley. It was hosted at sun city in 1992 and I had just finished fitting lifts in the palace hotel. Sun international paid for me to be there on permanent call as all the contestants were staying there and didn't want any trapped in the lifts. Anyway I met the winner from 1991 and we got on really well going for drinks and meals etc, after a few nights we were heading to my room and julia Morley clocked us and put a stop to it fkin bitch. Anyway look her up Ninibeth Leal

I nearly did but for that fkin Julia Morley. It was hosted at sun city in 1992 and I had just finished fitting lifts in the palace hotel. Sun international paid for me to be there on permanent call as all the contestants were staying there and didn't want any trapped in the lifts. Anyway I met the winner from 1991 and we got on really well going for drinks and meals etc, after a few nights we were heading to my room and julia Morley clocked us and put a stop to it fkin bitch. Anyway look her up Ninibeth Leal

its Boltons George best :thumbsup: 

Should have sorted julia Morley out.????

That 2nd goal stinks of a team in bother

I reckon we just need a bit of luck and the confidence will come

As other folk have said, we ground out a fair few last season rather than romping most weeks, it's gonna take a for bit more in this league to do the same

My main concern / criticism has always been that PP's teams always appear to be overly pragmatic meaning we create very little

We'll see, plenty of time left yet

• Site Supporter

I wonder if she's on Miss Worldways reminiscing on her missed chance?