Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bristol City 2-0 Wanderers

radcliffe white

Lost control of the players

Is that tonight's selection from the cliche tombola

Well he's lost summat from last season, maybe it's the luck, maybe it's he's just not cut out to manage at a higher level, or he's a dead man walking, whichever scenario you want to choose he's tried every system, every style, and yet he still can't buy a goal, time to go for me

Well he's lost summat from last season, maybe it's the luck, maybe it's he's just not cut out to manage at a higher level, or he's a dead man walking, whichever scenario you want to choose he's tried every system, every style, and yet he still can't buy a goal, time to go for me

last year was a pub league. hideous standard of football the team. the hoof and feed for scraps style works down there

These are professional paid to do a job, much higher paid than the average person.

If a manager/team, in the working world had such a shite record, I wouldn't expect them to be applauded or protected as much as they are.

I'm not for booing your own team, but what im suggesting, is that why do people who do criticise these pros, get scrutinised for so much?

They deserve the criticisms they get, especially when some people might struggle just to get a match ticket.

It just frustrates me, especially at the Brentford match, some our supporters applauding an abysmal performance at the end.

It's clearly doesn't motivate them.

No problem with tonight

Only 2-0 against a strong home team and with 10 men for the whole of the second half

Never a sending off according to most and the referee was a homer

Still no goals is still worrying but a bad miss by Pratley and one of the line we are getting slightly better

Nothing from Villa though but hope not completly lost

I still think we'll be reet.

We just need to be the 4th shittest

Not a chance lad

This pile of shit was so poor in attack they drew 0-0 at home with garbage like Chesterfield and Bury in promotion battles!

Not a chance these are winning enough games to finish 4th bottom.

Its more likely to be a historically shite season, this could well be the worst team to play at 2nd tier level in decades

There is arguably not one player in midfield or attack who would get a game at the vast majorty of 2nd Div  clubs

I think the performance was decent tonight, strangely our away performances isn't the concern for me it's our home form and not creating chances. Think we are nearer to gaining a clean sheet with Henry in the team just need the owner pulling a rabbit out of the hat like Morais last season but one than can score goals.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

I think the performance was decent tonight, strangely our away performances isn't the concern for me it's our home form and not creating chances. Think we are nearer to gaining a clean sheet with Henry in the team just need the owner pulling a rabbit out of the hat like Morais last season but one than can score goals.

Vela & Ameobi coming back has got to help. I'd expect Ameobi to replace Morais at Villa.