Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

West Brom Intrim Manager

C86

He couldn't stand us. He didn't make up ginger mourinhio.. can't stand the bloke. I know someone who got asked to leave his job a few weeks ago. They basically said to him you're alright at your job but no one likes you and you're making it impossible to work. I thought of megson. Irrespective of that missing ibrox away in a euro semi is unforgivable

• Site Supporter

He couldn't stand us. He didn't make up ginger mourinhio.. can't stand the bloke. I know someone who got asked to leave his job a few weeks ago. They basically said to him you're alright at your job but no one likes you and you're making it impossible to work. I thought of megson. Irrespective of that missing ibrox away in a euro semi is unforgivable

Tribunal will be interesting.

We could of won that Lisbon tie. Probably best chance in our lifetime. Shithouses should of gone for it

That we did not have our game changers even on the bench was a monumental fuck up we would have been favourites to get to the final if we had won that game and a final in manchester with 25 thousand plus whites would have been immense. One of the 3 biggest dissapointments as a Bolton fan.

That we did not have our game changers even on the bench was a monumental fuck up we would have been favourites to get to the final if we had won that game and a final in manchester with 25 thousand plus whites would have been immense. One of the 3 biggest dissapointments as a Bolton fan.

Next game would have been a two legger with Rangers.

Subs v Lisbon included the likes of Jamieson, Harsanyi, Woolfe, Sissons, Sinclair. Helgusson and Vaz Te leading the line.

Nothing short of criminal, a dark moment in our history that shouldn’t be forgotten.

Next game would have been a two legger with Rangers.

Subs v Lisbon included the likes of Jamieson, Harsanyi, Woolfe, Sissons, Sinclair. Helgusson and Vaz Te leading the line.

Nothing short of criminal, a dark moment in our history that shouldn’t be forgotten.

I’ll never forget it etched on my brain like Holdsworths miss and that middlesborough cup final. ????