Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sweaty Ken

Lostock Whites

Thinly veiled dig in response to a thinly veiled dig. He doesnt take shit lying down ill give him that

i agree to be honest. Some we have had were very fortunate to be playing Championship football. Whether they then thought they were deserving of Championship money i dont know

But where they have ended up shows their actual standing in the football pyramid 

Thought that comment was aimed at Spearing myself.....

Can't think of one instance where KA has misled us so I applaud him for his honesty.......it's what a lot of us wanted a few years back. The loons on twitter and the Bolton News site will always be just that. 

Most us us are realistic and know the position we are in. I am quite positive. We could easily be back in League One but we are preparing for another Championship season. I actually think we will improve by 1 or 2 places.

• Site Supporter

Go on then...

Quite. I quite like Ken's stance on not overpaying for players (Not the non payment of due wages- that's a different matter), its refreshing to see. If it means we bobble around for a while until outgoings match income then so be it.

We might have to wait a while but a decent side built on honest endeavour would be something to be proud of.

Keep on rolling Ken.

Never seen such a bad preparation for a season.

The club is going to get annihilated without some investment, how come every investor we’ve had approach us has either been corrupt or inadequate.

The board need to network more with potential buyers, and stop attracting dodgy people in.

It feels like every goddamn season is a scrap to our absolute limit, in terms of our resources.

Even if we make 6/7 signings within a week, we need to prepare them, improve their fitness, and get embedded in to the squad before the 1st match.

Not happening, I kind of feel sorry for Parky, as he probably has no idea who his squad will be come WBA away.

Anderson’s should be ashamed, our season ended in April, not prepared one bit.

Got to be a wind up surely ????

“The board need to network more” - some fine advice, someone tweet Lee and tell him he’s not getting out enough.

“The board need to network more” - some fine advice, someone tweet Lee and tell him he’s not getting out enough.

He's a young lad, give him some slack.

Anyone buying a football club is either mega daft rich or a chancer it would seem. We ain't attracting the former!

Twitter m0ng all day long.

I really don’t get why people get so upset and over analyse every thing these statements say.

KA could just break it down in to five nob head proof bullet points

• we have no money

• we could do with some more money

• nobody with any money has tried to give us any money

• we will to try to acquire players cheaply.

(See points one and two for details)

Our fans are fucking idiots.

Think it is a young lad, not had the optimism beaten out of him yet.

Exactly. Seem to remember a post a while back where he admitted that he'd only ever watched BWFC in the Allardyce years and beyond

A few more trips to Div 4 and flirting with bankruptcy and he'll be reet

Twitter m0ng all day long.

I really don’t get why people get so upset and over analyse every thing these statements say.

KA could just break it down in to five nob head proof bullet points

• we have no money

• we could do with some more money

• nobody with any money has tried to give us any money

• we will to try to acquire players cheaply.

(See points one and two for details)

Our fans are fucking idiots.

Best one is ‘Ken promised he’d put money into the club this summer’.

He’s said all along he won’t be bankrolling us. Never made huge promises about mega money signings. People see what they want in thes statements it seems.

• Moderators

Best one is ‘Ken promised he’d put money into the club this summer’.

He’s said all along he won’t be bankrolling us. Never made huge promises about mega money signings. People see what they want in thes statements it seems.

not a promise as such, but he did say if we averaged 18k or 20k from Jan to end of season we'd have £3m or so to spend on players

he's not daft is he