Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sweaty Ken

Lostock Whites

Who are these mythical mates of mine from the Trust? I’ve been to 3 steering group meetings to give my point of view along with other fans, and I’m not on the board.

I was asked to express my views to give board members my opinion, other fans have also taken the opportunity, some off here have been asked and declined, these Twitter shits are they ST members? I don’t know but I’m sure many trust members are pro ken some are neutral, others cautiously optimistic ( I put myself in that category) and of course others are anti ken. It’s a broad church as it should be but for some strange reason some folk on here think all Trust members are anti ken.

That’s all fair enough. Nobody is asking anyone to knock one out over the owners. Just give credit where credit is due and just let them carry on with what they are doing without nitpicking over trivial shite and accusing them of being crooks on a daily basis.

Some of most voiceferous twitter divs are connected to the trust and it’s board members.

Firth, Izza, that barmy Susan, Shortland, Howell all are to my knowledge associated to the trust and peddle their shite every single day of the week.

That’s all fair enough. Nobody is asking anyone to knock one out over the owners. Just give credit where credit is due and just let them carry on with what they are doing without nitpicking over trivial shite and accusing them of being crooks on a daily basis.

Some of most voiceferous twitter divs are connected to the trust and it’s board members.

Firth, Izza, that barmy Susan, Shortland, Howell all are to my knowledge associated to the trust and peddle their shite every single day of the week.

I’ve only met 1 of them Izza and he’s no longer on the board. Not sure where your info that they are the mouthpiece of ST comes from. You just making it up fella?

I’ve only met 1 of them Izza and he’s no longer on the board. Not sure where your info that they are the mouthpiece of ST comes from. You just making it up fella?

you are a fan of peddling the trust though to be fair. 

• Moderators

Howell is a shit for brains who makes stuff up, he'll be reveling in the recognition. Actually, same for the rest of them.

Is Susan still fucking her husband's best mate?

I’ve said I’d prefer a trust than no trust as a last resort back stop how’s that peddling the trust? Care to explain?

E and a couple others give the trust more oxygen than anyone. If it wasn't for this thread, I'd of forgotten they existed ????

E and a couple others give the trust more oxygen than anyone. If it wasn't for this thread, I'd of forgotten they existedwaby ????

And thats how it should be. Only needed as a last last resort. If some fans one to run one then that’s fine, most fans wouldn’t want to get involved unless the club was in peril. I’m of that persuasion.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Howell is a shit for brains who makes stuff up, he'll be reveling in the recognition. Actually, same for the rest of them.

Is Susan still fucking her husband's best mate?

Shortland is deffo a trust member. Howell reckoned he was part of a bid to take over the club with the ST backing. Ian Firth was in court reporting stuff on behalf of the trust when the the club was being wrapped up.

• Moderators

Shortland is deffo a trust member. Howell reckoned he was part of a bid to take over the club with the ST backing. Ian Firth was in court reporting stuff on behalf of the trust when the the club was being wrapped up.

Shortland is, he was tabling motions at the first AGM, seconded by Nightingale, who is now on the board.

Howell is a fantasist. Leave it there.

Shortland is, he was tabling motions at the first AGM, seconded by Nightingale, who is now on the board.

Howell is a fantasist. Leave it there.

From what I’ve seen on twitter from shortland I like to meet him for a straightener ???? And he’s a remainer, think I’d enjoy being locked in a telephone box with the cunt. ???? Edited by Mounts Kipper

From what I’ve seen on twitter from shortland I like to meet him for a straightener ???? And he’s a remainer, think I’d enjoy being locked in a telephone box with the cunt. ????

Haha there’s another one called stan Barton or summet. #fbpe in their names :D

I'd love a straightener with Izza. Like when did he start following Bolton? He's older than me so should be able to recant tales of the 70s like I can. But not if you supported Liverpool at the time.

Late 1970s, been to a number of away matches with him as well . He has a season ticket since 1985.

Whilst Ken seems to be doing a good job at the club, the one nagging doubt that has always worried me is this "Bolton Wanderers new chairman Ken Anderson,a former football agent, was disqualified as a company director from 2005 until 2013 for transgressions including diverting company funds into personal accounts, VAT discrepancies and failure to cooperate with receivers." this is from the mail a few years ago, and whilst everyone deserves a second chance, it's this nagging doubt that I always think of when these types of discussion arise on here

Whilst Ken seems to be doing a good job at the club, the one nagging doubt that has always worried me is this "Bolton Wanderers new chairman Ken Anderson,a former football agent, was disqualified as a company director from 2005 until 2013 for transgressions including diverting company funds into personal accounts, VAT discrepancies and failure to cooperate with receivers." this is from the mail a few years ago, and whilst everyone deserves a second chance, it's this nagging doubt that I always think of when these types of discussion arise on here

I didn’t know that I do like that he sails close to the wind it shows he’s street wise in a tough job but that’s a fairly hefty ban but I’m 100% certain he’ll have his version of events ...... any ideas which companies and industry it involved?