Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sweaty Ken

Lostock Whites

I didn’t know that I do like that he sails close to the wind it shows he’s street wise in a tough job but that’s a fairly hefty ban but I’m 100% certain he’ll have his version of events ...... any ideas which companies and industry it involved?

Lad who goes on here knows someone more clued in than us who said what Ken did was about as bad as it gets. I think he's doing a good job besides PR but I've never forgotten being told that.

Leave em

If/when it becomes easy to support us, they'll be back

And we will know they are weak as shit wankers with no stomach for a fight

Fcuk em

100% correct we've loads of ten men fans but when it's all going pear shape they've heart of the tin man. Fuck um. Rather stand next ro the loyal 10k all day long.

100% correct we've loads of ten men fans but when it's all going pear shape they've heart of the tin man. Fuck um. Rather stand next ro the loyal 10k all day long.

The hardcore £10 crew!

people not wanting to pay that to go. 

i decided this season i wont do midweek if i am doing 12 hours days. its hardwork with the drive / late night which is daft when you can watch it on tv. when i was younger i would rinse someone for that but i now have full sympathy. 

The hardcore £10 crew!

people not wanting to pay that to go. 

i decided this season i wont do midweek if i am doing 12 hours days. its hardwork with the drive / late night which is daft when you can watch it on tv. when i was younger i would rinse someone for that but i now have full sympathy. 

You might get paid 12 hours but you don't actually work them 

you pink, lazy, gay, sheep shagging work shy fucker

You might get paid 12 hours but you don't actually work them 

you pink, lazy, gay, sheep shagging work shy fucker

I never said i worked them so get back to your spreadsheet and stop pretending you are not some middle aged middle manager who doesn't know his arse from his elbow