Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sweaty Ken

Lostock Whites

1 hour ago, tomski said:

Again I fail to see any logic in walking away. It's the only way ken loses!

Not really as he’s just bagged himself £500k for minding a business for a couple of years.

He obviously wants the jackpot like we all do. 

Edited by gonzo

30 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Not really as he’s just bagged himself £500k for minding a business for a couple of years.

He obviously wants the jackpot like we all do. 

If he is a creditor if we fell into admin then it's worth sticking round? 

He seemed up for joining the potential administration.

im not debating his agenda. Merely that it's in his interests to stick around 

Not having enough money to pay the rank and file is both seriously poor form and very worrying. I know if the money isn’t there then there’s not a lot that can be done, but KA has a moral obligation to these people to make sure the money is there for them given how much they’ve carried the club for the last few years. 

6 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Not having enough money to pay the rank and file is both seriously poor form and very worrying. I know if the money isn’t there then there’s not a lot that can be done, but KA has a moral obligation to these people to make sure the money is there for them given how much they’ve carried the club for the last few years. 

Agreed, and I can't begin to imagine what it'd be like to not have a wage on time going into December (or any time). Just the calls to "sell up and fuck off", it's clearly not as simple as that.

Desperately sad times this club is living through at the moment, crippled at all levels.

Iles has once again rushed to get his story out that someone as leaked to him without checking with the club what the story is from their side (that's not me guessing btw, it's what he's wrote in his article!).

Also it seems from what he's wrote that basically it seems everyone is getting paid on Monday instead of Friday!

Seems to me it's more like Iles shit stirring and getting the usual knee jerk reaction from the Anderson lynch mob than any indication of a major financial issue problem brining the club down this weekend.

Just now, Sluffy said:

Iles has once again rushed to get his story out that someone as leaked to him without checking with the club what the story is from their side (that's not me guessing btw, it's what he's wrote in his article!).

Also it seems from what he's wrote that basically it seems everyone is getting paid on Monday instead of Friday!

Seems to me it's more like Iles shit stirring and getting the usual knee jerk reaction from the Anderson lynch mob than any indication of a major financial issue problem brining the club down this weekend.

That’s where I’m at.

it might have been an idea to speak with the club first. 

On 28/11/2018 at 08:17, radcliffewhite1 said:

So what was the players excuse for the rest of the crap performance they've put out lately? What can we do sack Ken? Nobody wants to buy us, we have a shit team a shit manager no up and coming young players because the manager has never tried to promote them in two and half years. Looks like we are well and truly fucked!! 

2 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

One of the many people at the club will have sent him the email. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t scenario here. If he keeps quiet and it leaks he’s accused of being a club puppet. Write the story and he’s in the wrong for jumping the gun.

I personally suspect there is a lot he could have written since Ken has been here that he hasn’t. For example first game in league one, half the squad weren’t registered at 9am on the day of the game. He could have written that story but didn’t.

5 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

They were my initial thoughts, but sadly it seems to have been on the cards and certainly not presented to the staff as just being delayed until Monday.