Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sweaty Ken

Lostock Whites

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

If you run your own business and lose money yes you should work for fuck all otherwise you go bust.

Nah

That's bollocks

And you know it.

I'll refrain from saying it's just tough shit 

5 minutes ago, snowball said:

I know it's been said before but Gartside paid himself around that amount didhe deserve that for job he did? Don't think previous chairmen were paid that much?

I think Gartside originally didn’t get paid except for the last few years and that was because he was supposedly working virtually full time for BWFC. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I think Gartside original didn’t get paid except for the last few years and that was because he was supposedly working virtually full time for BWFC. 

Gartside had his own business though and I'm betting Ken would say he is full time putting out fires 

5 minutes ago, Offshore said:

Hi all; been a long time voyeur on the site and a few things I've seen have made me pants twitch.  But as a Wanderer for over 50 years;  reading a lot of the stuff on this thread and in the general press has prompted me to sign up and comment.  For all you Ken haters, you won't like it. I suggest you tighten sphincters and bite hard on your leather tethers. For all his sweaty Ken persona, his dodgy dealings, his half truths, his late submission of accounts and general misgivings, without him there would be no Bolton Wanderers. He maybe a shyster, but he's our shyster. The man who saved our club when no other fkcer would come close to us. He is our Ken wrong 'un and we should be behind him and the players next monday when we play WBA. And if, against all odds, we do survive in this division, he'll be lauded as just a naughty boy and the best fkcn businessman in football. (Or not. We wait to see). He's our Ken Wrong Un, so lets get behind him and the club.  Oh and that Keith Andrews can fuck right off.

Well said fella and welcome. Your views are exactly where i'm at. Yes we all know our current owner is a plate spinner and is dragging our good name through the mud, but the way i see it is if we didn't have sweaty Ken we'd be fucked, we'd have gone bust 18 months ago. If Ken decides he's had enough and bails, we'll be gone within 2 months.

21 minutes ago, Offshore said:

Hi all; been a long time voyeur on the site and a few things I've seen have made me pants twitch.  But as a Wanderer for over 50 years;  reading a lot of the stuff on this thread and in the general press has prompted me to sign up and comment.  For all you Ken haters, you won't like it. I suggest you tighten sphincters and bite hard on your leather tethers. For all his sweaty Ken persona, his dodgy dealings, his half truths, his late submission of accounts and general misgivings, without him there would be no Bolton Wanderers. He maybe a shyster, but he's our shyster. The man who saved our club when no other fkcer would come close to us. He is our Ken wrong 'un and we should be behind him and the players next monday when we play WBA. And if, against all odds, we do survive in this division, he'll be lauded as just a naughty boy and the best fkcn businessman in football. (Or not. We wait to see). He's our Ken Wrong Un, so lets get behind him and the club.  Oh and that Keith Andrews can fuck right off.

Evening Kenneth

It would make a good chant for the cameras & sky on Mon. To the tune of 'here we go, here we go'.....Etc 

Ken wrong 'un

Ken wrong 'un

Ken wrong 'un..............Etc

But add on the end ...and Andrews can fuck right off!

Bet the mikes would be muted in no time.....................

12 minutes ago, Offshore said:

It would make a good chant for the cameras & sky on Mon. To the tune of 'here we go, here we go'.....Etc 

Ken wrong 'un

Ken wrong 'un

Ken wrong 'un..............Etc

But add on the end ...and Andrews can fuck right off!

Bet the mikes would be muted in no time.....................

Err no it wouldn't sound good - sorry

Anything negative just sounds biz imo.

Get behind what we've got ffs.