Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers Vs Burton

deane koontz

• Site Supporter

And when we finally stick a chance on a plate madine manages to miss a can't miss

It was shit but not helped by them stopping anything promising with a foul

Can only think that ref forgot his cards

Not looking to blame the ref for a loss because it was absolutely fuck all to do with him. In fact, he played some great advantages. But that "head injury" which stopped the game as we were attacking came because Burton's Assistant Manager indicated it was a head injury. The ref had been about 6 feet from the incident and played on but then looked at the Burton technical area for the decision. Absolute bollocks!

Had a “day out” in WSL today, they were booing players for passing back when it was literally their ONLY ball to play. Dismal game dismal performance dismal league table.

Were the WSL lot booing the back pass or were they booing the fact that those further up the pitch weren't creating an opportunity to play the ball forwards?

• Moderators

We do the hard work, get ourselves back in the mix and out of the bottom 3 and then that!

Aye, that's what pissed me off, just as we're looking to be on the up we were back to our worst against one of the teams we can't afford to be

Back bottom via a terrible performance with some horrible fixtures to come over Christmas

We need to win one of them just to get back on track but can't see it based on today

Grim

That was an absolute disgrace. Playing a team rock bottom at home, apart from the first ten minutes, we showed nothing. That twat up front is the biggest arse wipe in the world. If you are going to act a big man, then shape up and show it. No one in that team, deserved one ounce of praise today and we have lost to a very poor side.

When sordell plays well, it shows how bad we were.

Only 1 way after that for me............

Very poor today

I wonder if he's been asked to provide a bit more with little out

And for the mon questioning no Alf, apparently he has tonsilitus

He’s wank

Has been every game I’ve seen him in but today was the worst.

He was far from alone though and the senior players need to take more responsibility for that