Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 2-0 Cardiff

victor meldrew

Excellent we can do it when we put the effort it

2nd in league hmm

Anyone who calls madine is a moonman frustrating yes but effective in his work well done big lad

Ha ha ha, he shit it so much for that 2nd goal

An assist is an assist though

And a decent pen to be fair

If only he had a touch

So much tighter with those fullbacks. As slow as a Taylor is he’s so much game smarter than Robinson and Little is streets ahead of Darby

Ha ha ha, he shit it so much for that 2nd goal

An assist is an assist though

And a decent pen to be fair

If only he had a touch

So much tighter with those fullbacks. As slow as a Taylor is he’s so much game smarter than Robinson and Little is streets ahead of Darby

a goal and an assist well shit, happy Xmas jules x

• Site Supporter

I take no pleasure in calling Madine shit, he usually is but fair play he hit a decent penalty and a cracking assist today. I will let him off - just wish he’d do it another 25 or 30 games a season. Well done Madine.

Will still never know what Bamber was doing to give the pen away in the first place though.

Cardiff were poor, which is nice and Warnock can fuck off

First 75 minutes were awful, then Ameobi took the game by the scruff of the neck and we thoroughly deserved the win, Cardiff were biz. Buckley was terrible Taylor was a big improvement on Robinson. The referee and linesman were bloody terrible especially first half. Anyway a win is a win onwards and upwards

I take no pleasure in calling Madine shit, he usually is but fair play he hit a decent penalty and a cracking assist today. I will let him off - just wish he’d do it another 25 or 30 games a season. Well done Madine.

Will still never know what Bamber was doing to give the pen away in the first place though.

Cardiff were poor, which is nice and Warnock can fuck off

I know I’m biased but the cracking assist...

He shit his pants :D

Didn’t even draw the defender in

It’ll do for me today but let’s not call it what it wasn’t

No one did superb before

What a pleasant surprise! Merry Christmas everyone!

Thought they were as expected just like us but with quicker forwards. That style suits us to play against. As per last season Wheater and Beevers just headed everything - great performances. We coped so well with Cardiff today and can't remember our keeper having a save to make.

Great ball from Noone to Madine for second. Think both Noone and Buckley have something to offer us second half of season. Like them both.