Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 1-0 Bristol City

little whitt

• Site Supporter

Brilliant result and goal.

Parky deserves plaudits for bringing Clough on, his vision and movement added to the team.

Clough needs to be a focus of a team something Warburton the exForest manager didn't understand (and a lot of managers in the English game)

He can be the championship Aguero (well of sorts)

We've taken 27 points from our last 18 games. If we keep that ratio up we'll finish on 54 points and stay up comfortably. In reality I think 48/49 points will probably do it. Anyway .... that's a conversation for mid-March rather than early Feb.

yes a good return of points, still tight as hell down there

The away form still concerns me but like you say let’s see March

When we lose I go in a massive sulk I don't read reports I stay off social media and act like a 57 year old petulant child, today however, Newsnow Bolton is constantly refreshed, I read the most glowing praise off Anewman on FB, the wiff has asked "How many times are you going to watch that goal?"  Days like today can't be bought and It's why BWFC are a massive part of my life.

The " Followers" of the Big teams just won't get it.

Well played to PP for changing it up.

The team played well. It was lovely to see us play football and press well. People saying it was dire? We get it you miss Gary. You want his shirt to smell to calm your nerves. Well played the lads.

I would sooner go down playing like we did last night that hoof ball to Madine. Long may the positivity continue

I didn’t understand it was it celebrations in London Town from the London Whites? If so would love to have seen it.

Irish bar in Morden wondering why 7 blokes were going mental for a random championship goal.

Edited by Jol_BWFC

• Moderators

3 fucking year deal. 31 years old he was. Coyle again. Is it any wonder we ended up fucked?

make that £3M then

he played more games for brighton than us during that time and we probably still ended up paying all of his wages

Clough is Vela’s catnip. Josh was a different player when he came on, buzzing around all over the place. We must start with Ameobi up top and Clough and Vela behind him against Fulham. Brilliant result last night.[/quot

Agree 100 %

• Site Supporter

I was very surprised when Parky brought Morris on last night for Little when Flanagan was on the bench and we were a bit backs to the wall but even that came off. Morris even created a couple of decent opportunities in his short time on the pitch

I was very surprised when Parky brought Morris on last night for Little when Flanagan was on the bench and we were a bit backs to the wall but even that came off. Morris even created a couple of decent opportunities in his short time on the pitch

He gives you ball retention, intelligence and calmness, just what you need to close a game out.

Clough is Vela’s catnip. Josh was a different player when he came on, buzzing around all over the place. We must start with Ameobi up top and Clough and Vela behind him against Fulham. Brilliant result last night.

Said this when Clough re-signed. He improves Vela that extra 10% that turns him into being very effective

When we lose I go in a massive sulk I don't read reports I stay off social media and act like a 57 year old petulant child, today however, Newsnow Bolton is constantly refreshed, I read the most glowing praise off Anewman on FB, the wiff has asked "How many times are you going to watch that goal?" Days like today can't be bought and It's why BWFC are a massive part of my life.

The " Followers" of the Big teams just won't get it.

Ha ha think most of us exactly the same.

'Good football' is winning football

Entertainment better than staying up

Fcuk me, give it a rest

Everything comes with winning first and foremost and if you keep doing that you’ll get a bit of entertainment as well. Next Fooker who moans about Parky only being able to play hoof ball gonna get a metaphorical smack on the nose.

• Site Supporter

Think it helps they have an understanding, often Vela runs around with no one backing him up. Clough just knows where to be to benefit from Vela's hard work

This. A synergistic relationship.

Clough's instinctive movement is tremendous.

I agree with the idea that back to the goal isn't Ameobi's bag but this can be worked on.

I actually think Walker was willing to run in behind, down the channels, and that again would possibly work well with Clough and vela.

All quite promising; come on PP carry on the good work and let them shred some defences.