Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 1-0 Bristol City

little whitt

Exactly.....any inconsistency with his final ball can be forgiven for the great work he does for the team by tracking back.....Little looks a much better player when Ameobi plays.

I’ve really rated Little, got that pace and power to go forward.

Has some concerns with his defending though.

Very similar to our other full back Robinson, great going forward, still a bit raw at the back.

I think our full backs have been key so far

I’ve really rated Little, got that pace and power to go forward.

Has some concerns with his defending though.

Very similar to our other full back Robinson, great going forward, still a bit raw at the back.

I think our full backs have been key so far

I think Robinson is very poor.

I think I may be unfair in that view but he seems the weak link especially defensively. Although Beevers worries me too.

I think I may be unfair in that view but he seems the weak link especially defensively. Although Beevers worries me too.

Robinson can't defend and continually gives the ball away. His crossing is awful too. He's a modern footballer alright, can run and run all day. But that is it. 

I will stick my neck out and say we need about another 6 away points to stay up

Remember this time last year? Your famous quote "what we need and what we get will be two very different things".

It's up there with Alan Hansen "you'll never win anything with kids"!!!!

Ignoring the start of the season.

We’ve got 0.6 points per game in our last 10 away games and 2.1 points per game in our last 10 at home. Carry on exactly at that rate and we’ll get 51 points.

You’d probably say that with the home games coming up we won’t carry on picking up so many points, but then we also have to go to a lot of shit teams away from home (Burton have got 1 point in the last 10 home games!!) and would expect more than 0.6 per game.

Conclusion - barring major injuries we’ll be fine and celebrating survival with some big away trips to Barnsley and Burton

Sweep,

She's in the "clown feet" section

Hi, Nieve here (the one from YouTube)

Firstly, I’m not a Man Utd fan, until I was 14 my dad worked there as a fitness coach and was treated with so much respect after he damaged his back in a life changing accident. I’ll always have a soft spot for the club because of this. I’m just a 17 year old girl, and some of your comments have really upset me. I’ve been a bolton fan since I was 6 years old, my Grandad took me to my first game (he’s been a fan since the 1960s)

By the way I have made no where near £1500 on YouTube, I’ve made no more than about £60.

My season ticket from this season and last season cost triple that, and I started going to away days on my own last year and have since spent nearly £1000 doing this.

I have a part time job to fund my Bolton matches as I’m a full time a level student.

Thanks

Nieve

I’m with you on this don’t rate him, supposed to be good going forward but his delivery with his strong foot is terrible he won’t even use his weak foot. Get Flanagan in ASAP. Edited by Mounts Kipper

I think we will need 21 more points from 18 Games left. Its totally doable home form will be key.

No not this season

Blackburn went down with 50 points but I think 45 will easily be enough. Clubs have stayed up with 40

So I reckon 16 more points will get us above the line - 10 home and 6 away