Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 1-1 Fulham

globaldiver

Keep working on that headline, a few more drinks and it will be spot on!!

Reet

According to wiki, Jeff Saturday played American Football

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Saturday

So assuming that Sheffield had taken  a punt (no pun intended) on him transferring his skills to proper football then:

"as John Mundy reports, Wednesday, missing Friday, but now with new signings Sunday and Saturday in midfield, will now play on Tuesday".

A very good point gained.

After the save from Alnwick, when it could have been 2, I really did fear the worst.

Fair play, we dug in, worked, pressed, bodies on the line and created a few chances.

They will be disappointed they haven't won, but a draw against a team bang in form was superb.

So pleased for Alf, really like to know why Parkinson doesn't fancy him.......

Thought dervite was worthy of another mention.

The squad seems to have galvanised and a win in the next 2 away would be very welcome.

• Site Supporter

Reet

According to wiki, Jeff Saturday played American Football

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Saturday

So assuming that Sheffield had taken  a punt (no pun intended) on him transferring his skills to proper football then:

"as John Mundy reports, Wednesday, missing Friday, but now with new signings Sunday and Saturday in midfield, will now play on Tuesday".

Sure you can't shoehorn Thursday in there too?

Also special mention to Karl Henry. Twatting that drop ball back to Alnwick second half was the definition of shithousery (if that’s a word)

Loved that.

We are the one and only Wanderers was superbly sung after that.

Not often we get chance to make a point like that in modern football.

Reminiscent of Nolan screaming play on when we bagged against Plovdiv I think?

• Site Supporter

Also special mention to Karl Henry. Twatting that drop ball back to Alnwick second half was the definition of shithousery (if that’s a word)

Why isn't play started with a contested drop ball? We were willing Ameobi to do similar when he knocked the earlier one back.

Fulham players going down holding their shoulders and then changing to holding their heads to get the game stopped is bollocks but what's more bollocks is that both times the ref asked Bolton to pass back to THEIR keeper. What is the ruling  if either one had passed it straight to another Bolton player? I reckon McGinlay would have done.

Disappointed to drop 2 points at a hostile stadium love that think I’ve a semi on BWFC is on its way back.

Perhaps if they'd tried winning the game rather than time wasting and going down like sack of shit at every given opportunity they'd have won the game and wouldn't have created the hostile stadium.

The macron is about as hostile as Mecca bingo most weeks.

Whats making me laugh and making me love BWFC even more,

Is the fact that opposition fans like Fulham are so angry at us and wish relegation upon us.

When they’ve spent millions on fancy little players, and Parky hasn't spent a single penny,

And yet we twat them all over the pitch.

For as long as I can remember and according too my Dad before I was born,  BWFC were the hardest team with the hardest players, obv with the odd exception. I think the change cane with Coyle when we were "soft as shite"  We are slowly returning with players with fight, passion and shear bloody graft  For me, hearing opposing managers and fans moaning about "being bullied off the park" gives me a massive amount of pleasure and pride.