royal white

• Moderators

No

He was jailed for breaching the terms of his suspended sentence

He was found to be in contempt of court

How many times do you think a slap of the wrists is the answer with him

I honestly don't know if/why the BBC were allowed to stream at the same time

I suspect they weren't and somebody is peddling bollocks as the truth

Did they film the defendants and members of the jury?

No

He was jailed for breaching the terms of his suspended sentence

He was found to be in contempt of court

How many times do you think a slap of the wrists is the answer with him

I honestly don't know if/why the BBC were allowed to stream at the same time

I suspect they weren't and somebody is peddling bollocks as the truth

Did they film the defendants and members of the jury?

not sure about filming of defendants I’m sure I read on a piece from the telegraph no jury was present

• Moderators

How could they walk free if it was verdicts being read

Names were all ready out and bbc had a live stream going

As I understood it, this was the first of the 3 trials in which some of the defandants were involved in

If the jury of trial number 2 or 3 are exposed to those involved and the decisions of trial number 1 it puts 2 and 3 at risk and others involved may walk free if their trial collapses

And if that happened it would all be TRS fault for not following the injunction, which was in place for that exact reason, and ironically he'd be the reason that muslim peadophiles walked free

As I understood it, this was the first of the 3 trials in which some of the defandants were involved in

If the jury of trial number 2 or 3 are exposed to those involved and the decisions of trial number 1 it puts 2 and 3 at risk and others involved may walk free if their trial collapses

And if that happened it would all be TRS fault for not following the injunction, which was in place for that exact reason, and ironically he'd be the reason that muslim peadophiles walked free

but technically he’s just copied what the bbc have done

Not defending his injunction that’s just stupid by his part

jailed for doing a livestream (which his own fault as that was in his conditions). The judge said he was risking the case collapsing

Now if he was only repeating what the bbc had live-streamed themselves and they gave full names of the defendants what’s the difference

The judge was seen looking and laughing out of the window when TR was lifted. Even for those who don’t like the guy this seems very harsh

He was apparently the saviour of us all by reporting what the mainstream media wanted to censor. Now the BBC were apparently live-streaming it.

Hilarious

Astounding how the 'outrage' about TR is equal to, or greater than, that for the filthy fucking scumbags who committed the real crime.

+1

The white man is finished in this country.Gangs of Asians rape white children in this country and it gets turned into an attack on the white man.The game is over.

+1

The white man is finished in this country.Gangs of Asians rape white children in this country and it gets turned into an attack on the white man.The game is over.

Fuck me. He could have caused those rapist to walk free.

Nobody is denying the crimes are horrendous or they should be punished.

Having a moron like TR jeapordising it is daft. He could use his platform to do more. Why not report from an office or similar if he must report.

And for "the white man is finished in this country" what utter bollocks.

Fuck me. He could have caused those rapist to walk free.

Nobody is denying the crimes are horrendous or they should be punished.

Having a moron like TR jeapordising it is daft. He could use his platform to do more. Why not report from an office or similar if he must report.

And for "the white man is finished in this country" what utter bollocks.

Rogers right and if by standing outside a court filming paedophiles, prejudices future trials then the law is an arse, in my eyes it’s jut an excuse being trotted out and repeated by apologists of Muslim child rapists.

It’s no coincidence that as soon as we have a Muslim Home Secretary Robinson is fast tracked into prison.

As for his comments about white men he’s got a point, our governments are scared to death of doing anything that might appear to be racist, the latest charade 2 Jamaicans housed at raddison blu who claimed they’d been residents at grenfell towers at a cost of over 100k while law abiding tax paying old dears are denied operations because there’s not enough money.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Moderators

Rogers right and if by standing outside a court filming paedophiles, prejudices future trials then the law is an arse, in my eyes it’s jut an excuse being trotted out and repeated by apologists of Muslim child rapists.

It’s no coincidence that as soon as we have a Muslim Home Secretary Robinson is fast tracked into prison.

As for his comments about white men he’s got a point, our governments are scared to death of doing anything that might appear to be racist, the latest charade 2 Jamaicans housed at raddison blu who claimed they’d been residents at grenfell towers at a cost of over 100k while law abiding tax paying old dears are denied operations because there’s not enough money.

Tommy Robinson's will be pleased to know his efforts were not in vain

Aw diddums is not being racist hurting your middle aged-white manhood. 

Awwww sowwwwy. Must be hard to know that your intolerance and bigotry is now shunned by society.

• Moderators

I like TR, takes a lot of balls to stand up to what you believe in, but publicly flaunted the law..

Will prison time be that spark that gets his political movement going ?

he already tried that when he did the EDL

and then the British Freedom Party

I will say this about TR, when & it will come; that there is Another fcuking Grooming gang in Bolton, he will be there unlike you fcukers here slagging him off, for looking out for them poor girls. the establishment have turned a blind eye for fcukin yrs over this & makes my blood boil that people on here are having a go at him for seeking justice. this is a drop in the ocean & there will be loads more the establishment will want to keep quiet.

Toodle fuckin Pip

I will say this about TR, when & it will come; that there is Another fcuking Grooming gang in Bolton, he will be there unlike you fcukers here slagging him off, for looking out for them poor girls. the establishment have turned a blind eye for fcukin yrs over this & makes my blood boil that people on here are having a go at him for seeking justice. this is a drop in the ocean & there will be loads more the establishment will want to keep quiet.

Toodle fuckin Pip