Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

On 12/10/2018 at 22:15, Duck Egg said:

You've realised the MCB didn't say it. Yay! Progress. I've no idea what's happened between the two in the intervening 9 (Nine) years.

Now put the sauce down lad and have an early night 

Another one re the MCB...I’ll let you pick apart comments made by our government....:D

Email https://twitter.com/Tory4Liberty/status/1003208929449512960

• Site Supporter
On 12/10/2018 at 23:31, royal white said:

You’re the one guaranteeing numbers, I haven’t guaranteed anything. So how can you guarantee me 73k were not there. You saying so doesn’t quite cut it.

I think he might be right. Weren't there 2.75 million people actually there?

Or perhaps I'm wrong and there were 4.653 million there.

Let's be honest he's arguing from base zero, so just make anything up in a similar fashion.

There are also 28000 in the uniBolt each home game. He counts them whilst in the cinema.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, royal white said:

Aye what? The bloke comes across as a right weapon and will now probably lose s lot of respect off the lads.... if he ever had it 

Think I'll take the words of a serving British Army Major over those of an ex-squaddie who's decided he trusts Far-Right pantomime villains more than the people he used to serve.

6 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Think I'll take the words of a serving British Army Major over those of an ex-squaddie who's decided he trusts Far-Right pantomime villains more than the people he used to serve.

Haha what a ridiculous statement, tell you what then, for every 1 serving squaddie you can find knocking the pantomime villain I will find you 20 backing him. 3.2.1...go 

59 minutes ago, royal white said:

Looks like major Farley is after a quick promotion! The irony of him talking about freedom! You couldn’t make it up, what a tit 

Surely in a free country (like the ones he 'fights to protect for the Queen') folk are free to pose for photos with whoever they choose?

A squaddie in a snap with TR no more suggests Major Farley is a supporter of right wing extremist groups than an Islamic loon blowing up kids means all Muslims are terrorists.

I'm glad it wasn't just my irony detector that pinged hearing that

• Members
54 minutes ago, royal white said:

Haha what a ridiculous statement, tell you what then, for every 1 serving squaddie you can find knocking the pantomime villain I will find you 20 backing him. 3.2.1...go 

Exercise in futility jousting with that argumentative fucker mate. He'll take the opposite stance just for the sake of it.

"Is this the right room for an argument?"

"Fuck off".

5 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Exercise in futility jousting with that argumentative fucker mate. He'll take the opposite stance just for the sake of it.

"Is this the right room for an argument?"

"Fuck off".

He’s a lost cause mate, lie after lie after ridiculous comments, proper strange case.

Edited by royal white

• Site Supporter

Ey up, the WanderersWays international gammon squad are assembling. 

2 hours ago, royal white said:

There are currently about 500 Muslims serving in the British Army. I'm guessing a few of them might not be Tommy Robinson fans. Name your 20. 3..2..1..go

Edited by Cheese

Oh the irony of Major Farley, TR is receiving photos from soldiers who support him, when he gets 500 he will publish them without their faces blacked out, he's offering free legal services to anybody who received disiplinary action. I can see this getting out of hand, there will be some coverage for Mr Robinson over the next couple of weeks, plus is the retrial next Tuesday so he may be silenced with a 2 year prison sentence

28 minutes ago, Cheese said:

There are currently about 500 Muslims serving in the British Army. I'm guessing a few of them might not be Tommy Robinson fans. Name your 20. 3..2..1..go

2000 UK muslims went fighting for ISIS against the British Army, they are definitely not Tommy Robinson fans

3 hours ago, Cheese said:

Eh what’s that got to do with anything? Find me the 100s speaking out against him, dont just assume that because of their religion they won’t like him. 

So far you have 1 x major and you think maybe 500 muslims..... that’s doesn’t cause a dint in TR support in the forces 

19 minutes ago, royal white said:

So far you have 1 x major and you think maybe 500 muslims..... that’s doesn’t cause a dint in TR support in the forces 

I reckon you're probably correct. It's a shame, as those in the armed forces aren't paid to have an opinion on the likes of TR (one way or the other) and they certainly shouldn't be making those feelings common knowledge. They should just be getting on with following orders and doing as they're told, that's what they signed up for and that's what they should do. Keep fucking quiet, and get on with following whatever orders the hierarchy pass down. 

• Site Supporter
29 minutes ago, royal white said:

Eh what’s that got to do with anything? Find me the 100s speaking out against him, dont just assume that because of their religion they won’t like him. 

Are you not naming your 20 that are "backing him" then?

12 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I reckon you're probably correct. It's a shame, as those in the armed forces aren't paid to have an opinion on the likes of TR (one way or the other) and they certainly shouldn't be making those feelings common knowledge. They should just be getting on with following orders and doing as they're told, that's what they signed up for and that's what they should do. Keep fucking quiet, and get on with following whatever orders the hierarchy pass down. 

You me and many others are not paid to have an opinion, most of us do though.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, royal white said:

You’ve not found me one yet cheesey. The deal was 20 to your 1. Anyway are you on Facebook or Instagram? There’s literally thousands many with nice pictures for you to look at as well. 

Youconceded in your last reply to me that I had Major Farley and 500 Muslims. And no, I'm not on Facebook or Instagram. Name your 20.

Edited by Cheese