Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

• Site Supporter

From that, he made an analogy. It wasn't a direct accusation of working class folk actually being cannibals, but was nevertheless stupid and perhaps says more about him as a person.

Really want to see the whole thing now: if there is evidence that they doctored evidence and made shit up, then that's the dinamite.

• Moderators

You'd probably uncover many similar opinions at a Tory party conference

It's twatty and those people saying them might be embarrassed in hindsight, but it's hardly bringing down the establishment

it's certainly not an expose of the BBC 

He's going to have to do better than that 

1 hour ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Proper uncomfortable wasn’t he, resignations coming up?

It's hard to tell whether he was uncomfortable or not because the camera kept panning back to TR who wouldn't let him speak.

The video would have been a lot more powerful if he'd just kept quiet and listened to John Sweeney trying to squirm out if it. 

Can't see it just being this kind of thing on the 23rd or he's going to look like a moron. He must have a lot more up his sleeve.

10 minutes ago, kent_white said:

It's hard to tell whether he was uncomfortable or not because the camera kept panning back to TR who wouldn't let him speak.

The video would have been a lot more powerful if he'd just kept quiet and listened to John Sweeney trying to squirm out if it. 

Can't see it just being this kind of thing on the 23rd or he's going to look like a moron. He must have a lot more up his sleeve.

That’s my only criticism of TR is that he gets a bit giddy and cocky, let the evidence speak for itself 

• Moderators
47 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

A clip there of 'Tommy' banking on the hope that working class folk can't understand nuance or context or will be so blinkered as to ignore it.

Patronising tw*t.

Is he on something on the 'furtive' clip BTW? I'm not looking to defame him for it if he is, hopes he keeps any bad habits under wraps tbh...

Aye, I suspect he's going to shout "classist elitist" a lot then claim a victory for the common people having took it to the posh sods at the BBC

• Site Supporter

Tommy could film himself having a shit and his worshippers would claim the video had uncovered a massive Liberal Elite scandal. Nothing but rats to Tommy's Pied Piper. Too thick to know they're being hoodwinked.

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

As the clip said “a sneak preview”....... not the entire expose is it ?

No, it must be something far, far bigger and controversial to warrant a big screen showing outside the BBC

Roll on the 23rd

2 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Aye, I suspect he's going to shout "classist elitist" a lot then claim a victory for the common people having took it to the posh sods at the BBC

When did TR appoint himself the voice of the working classes anyway? The cheeky cunt!

He could release a video of himself farting into a tube and his accolytes would be obsequiously fawning from the sidelines.

I'll wait and see what happens on the 23rd.

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, kent_white said:

This.

As Radcliffe says, he needs to contain his excitement a little, wind his neck in and let his "opponent" dig himself deeper.

He needs some coaching.

He could make a video tweet of himself attaching punji-stakes to the front of a flatbed truck full of open barrels of toxic waste, shitting on the stakes, wiping his arse on a portrait of the Queen, then driving the truck into a queue of disabled children lining up in Lourdes and his arsekissing fanclub members would wildly applaud and pledge another £50 to 'the cause'*...

* the cause of spreading bigoted alt-right shite, not Irish Republicanism, well...I think so anyway. :ph34r:

Minus; expenses, new beauty parlour mortgages, CP Goggle coats, Tartan suits, Tenerife jollies, passport hire etc.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

5 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

He could make a video tweet of himself attaching punji-stakes to the front of a flatbed truck full of open barrels of toxic waste, shitting on the stakes, wiping his arse on a portrait of the Queen, then driving the truck into a queue of disabled children lining up in Lourdes and his arsekissing fanclub members would wildly applaud and pledge another £50 to 'the cause'*...

* the cause of spreading bigoted alt-right shite, not Irish Republicanism, well...I think so anyway. :ph34r:

I think you’ve mistakenly taken him for a IS terrorist.

• Members
13 hours ago, kent_white said:

When did TR appoint himself the voice of the working classes anyway? The cheeky cunt!

He could release a video of himself farting into a tube and his accolytes would be obsequiously fawning from the sidelines.

I'll wait and see what happens on the 23rd.

Give it a fucking rest!!! How the fuck a Corbynite can even touch a subject like this is beyond me! Fawning acolytes doesn't come close with Red Jezza and his supporter choir FFS. It's more like Communist leader personality cult/ idolatry stuff.

• Members
5 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Exactly.

You two and a couple of others on here would just like to shut him down because his forthright views don't coincide with your fluffy, coffee coloured candy floss world where everything is sweetness and light and not a beheading or a suicide bomber exist.

Just admit it and you'll be fine.

34 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I spent the night of the Manchester bombing treating life threatening shrapnel wounds and consoling patients and families who had lost loved ones. 

That's my fluffy, coffee coloured, candy floss world.

And a great job you and your colleagues did that night, just like every other night.