Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

And Bolty, Tommeh doesn't rile me, I just think he's a prick and anyone who helps him feather his nest is a gullible twat.

Similarly the boozing jibes are water off a duck's back.

If I was boozing I wouldn't (haven't) give two shits about the opinions of others.

If I'm on the wagon I don't mind being reminded of my drinking exploits - I've done a lot of drinking in my time - which I'm not proud of, and a lot of drinking which I am proud of, so, contrary to what you might think I'm quite happy to be reminded of my former capacity for the ale. A capacity that would've seen George Best and Oliver Reed sat crying and rocking on their haunches in a corner, both having soiled their trousers, after a session with me. It's a feather in my cap...

Edited by Youri McAnespie

6 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

And Bolty, Tommeh doesn't rile me, I just think he's a prick and anyone who helps him feather his nest is a gullible twat.

If I was boozing I wouldn't (haven't) give two shits about the opinions of others.

If I'm on the wagon I don't mind being reminded of my drinking exploits - I've done a lot of drinking in my time - which I'm not proud of, and a lot of drinking which I am proud of, so, contrary to what you might think I'm quite happy to be reminded of my former capacity for the ale. A capacity that would've seen George Best and Oliver Reed sat crying and rocking on their haunches in a corner, both having soiled their trousers, after a session with me. It's a feather in my cap...

Wow, for someone who doesn’t rile you, you don’t half spend some time commenting about him.

Wasnt it a couple of weeks back when you said you was done with this thread? 

54 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Thanks, mick - although the 'forgetful' lummox won't see it as you're blocked.

That bit about Bolty, a koala, eighteen blue bombers and a jar of swarfega was very good if libellous...

True should have said the bullshitting twatspangle is also a soft mardarse who can dish it out but can’t take any back. 

• Members
11 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Now, now sweetheart, gullible twat here.

You have my solemn promise that you won't get any boozing jibes from me over the next few weeks. I will assess your more eclectic posts over that time and then decide whether or not I think you must have been imbibing heavily to have constructed such blithering nonsense.

Now, is that not fair?

As far as TR is concerned happy to be labelled a supporter if that's what you, Zico and a few other undesirables have been trying to get me to say and it therefore gives you some false sense of moral superiority. I am a supporter in the sense that I will always support his right to speak out just as I would your right to spout your utter bollocks about the patently failed political system you so adore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter

I see he's reverted to his natural type after his pathetic attempt to get elected as an MEP - sucker punching a fellow England fan in Portugal. 

edit: Haha! Great minds think alike! 

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, royal white said:

Chat shit get banged :) 

The pure essence of a civilised society. 

As long as you're surrounded by a big group of mates, and you punch the shit-chatter from behind without warning. Hero!

Edited by Cheese

2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

The pure essence of a civilised society. 

As long as you're surrounded by a big group of mates, and you punch the shit chatter from behind without warning. Hero. 

I know, a society where a bloke can’t go to watch his country without being subject to abuse! 

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

Simple ain’t it. Don’t start abusing folk for no reason and you won’t end up in trouble.

The irony...

Hope the lad presses charges. I don't give a fuck what he said.

1 minute ago, royal white said:

Simple ain’t it. Don’t start abusing fold for no reason and you won’t end up in trouble.

Ain't it funny you always seem to know the back story justifying this sort of shite?

Maybe if Tommy was even half credible as a public figure he might have learnt to grow a bit of a thicker skin.

Its engaging in this sort of wanker behaviour that makes him total irrelevant in terms of the conversation he wants to be a part of in the UK.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, royal white said:

Yes. “Officer I verbally abused this man and he retaliated, please can I press charges” 

What did the lad say? I thought Tommy's big thing was "Free Speech"? 

6 minutes ago, jimmyjoojar said:

Ain't it funny you always seem to know the back story justifying this sort of shite?

Maybe if Tommy was even half credible as a public figure he might have learnt to grow a bit of a thicker skin.

Its engaging in this sort of wanker behaviour that makes him total irrelevant in terms of the conversation he wants to be a part of in the UK.

You can see him shouting abuse but if that’s not good enough 2 of the many Bolton lads over there witnessed it. I’ll believe them.

funny how I know the back story yet it’s you who was saying he’s surrounded by his minder and mates. Can you point out which are which as some people are asking for pic (not something a minder or mate would say) others are walking past and taking no notice of him. 

As for the guy who got banged it’s good to see what looked like his mate finding it funny 

Edited by royal white

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

“Cheese looks like meatloaf” he took offence to abuse being hurled at his biggest fan 

You don't know then. You could've just said that. 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, royal white said:

Hahahahahahaha

Exactly. Your sycophancy is so deep that you'd hold your own mum down and let Tommy shag her, then make excuses for him.

4 minutes ago, royal white said:

You can see him shouting abuse but if that’s not good enough 2 of the many Bolton lads over there witnessed it. I’ll believe them.

funny how I know the back story yet it’s you who was saying he’s surrounded by his minder and mates. Can you point out which are which as some people are asking for pic (not something a minder or mate would say) others are walking past and taking no notice of him. 

As for the guy who got banged it’s good to see what looked like his mate finding it funny 

Its quite the imagination you have, but i'll bow down to your lip reading and the "intelligence" you have on the ground.

🤔

Same old story with you and you're ilk.