Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

5 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

So why did you assume I was saying the racist chanting was in Newcastle then? 

Englighten me with the videos if you wish - I'm always open to admit I made a mistake but I doubt the videos will prove anything about who started it. 

I read about Newcastle in the Chronicle, police reports and also heard from a person on the scene. I posted in another thread last week about a friend and ex colleague in Newcastle who is a black women and had a bottle thrown at her - whilst also having to hear the other side chanting "you're the racists and white lives matter". To people of colour who were just protesting for justice for George Floyd and against systemic racism. Disgusting that they were on the receiving ends of those chants. IMO. 

I say IMO because all of this is just that. I try to read as much of a variety as possible but I don't pretend to know everything that went on. I can't prove to you that people of colour experienced that on the day - I've just heard from multiple sources about the chanting. Nor can I prove to you about the female journalist in Glasgow. She hasn't gone to the media out of fear of being targetted. Whether you believe me is completely your choice fella - but I would like to hear you deny that some despicable racist shites were out in significant numbers on the weekend across the UK. Though I'm sure our definition of what is and isn't racism will differ. 

Have to say I find it interesting that you say you get all your info from friends on scene rather than bias newspapers. As if none of your pals would have any bias whatsoever. Plenty of amazing reporting out there and plenty of shite reporting as well. The skills lie in deciphering what's shite and what's decent. 

Anyway - I hope you enjoyed your day out in Manchester. 

As if none of my pals ? What are you trying to imply ?

Did I even try to deny there were loads of racist shites out at the weekend ? Hmmmm, no. There were plenty, and on both sides especially in London......none in Manchester though.

As for Glasgow tonight, do you actually believe everything you read ? Try looking at the Young Glasgow Arts Collective who publicised their intention to try and pull down the Peel statue at 5pm. That is why the LDL, not SDL turned up.......the Green Brigade and Antifa scum were outnumbered at 5pm so conveniently latched onto that protest which was scheduled to start at 6pm.......the video on Twitter by Blano clearly shows an Antifa flag and their activists amongst the Asylum people.....none of whom had a finger laid on them. To be honest and you may agree, i don't even think a punch was thrown in anger, just a lot of shouting.

Very ironic the media label people racist for not wanting their monuments being pulled down or vandalised by actual fascists and racists.

You need to wake up fella.

20 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Correct some people take pride in where they live and may have had family or connections to certain memorials. 

Thanks mate. Lost 5 members of my family and several friends. Folk knock me sick when they disrespect our forces.

12 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Did I even try to deny there were loads of racist shites out at the weekend ? Hmmmm, no. There were plenty, and on both sides especially in London......none in Manchester though.

As for Glasgow tonight, do you actually believe everything you read ? Try looking at the Young Glasgow Arts Collective who publicised their intention to try and pull down the Peel statue at 5pm. That is why the LDL, not SDL turned up.......the Green Brigade and Antifa scum were outnumbered at 5pm so conveniently latched onto that protest which was scheduled to start at 6pm.......the video on Twitter by Blano clearly shows an Antifa flag and their activists amongst the Asylum people.....none of whom had a finger laid on them. To be honest and you may agree, i don't even think a punch was thrown in anger, just a lot of shouting.

Very ironic the media label people racist for not wanting their monuments being pulled down or vandalised by actual fascists and racists.

I said I would like to see you deny it bud - I'm glad you didn't try. I was implying that your mates on scene would also hold bias if they were defending the statues. They would have their own version of events. 

And no I don't believe everything I read - I just try and listen to as many sources as possible and decipher - as I said in my last post, if you care to have a look. It's a fucking minefield trying to navigate social media,  twitter, youtube and mainstream media. Therefore nobody believes or trusts any sources anymore and politicians happily spread that mistrust and benefit from the confusion.  

The Green Brigade have long been supporters of Unity Centre and the Asylum Seekers in Glasgow - they've been fundraising for over a year now. So accusing them of latching onto the eviction protest doesn't add up when they already planned to be there. If the the SDL were so concerned about Robert Peel then they could have calmly gone and stood around him. I'm sure big Rob would have been delighted ot have such fine gentlemen by his side.

Yes mate I need to wake up 👏 I'm well aware that the actions of some groups such as Antifa can make them look like the fascists at times. You don't need to look very far in the world to see oppressive regimes acting under the banner of Communism or Marxism. I'm also aware that groups who feel passionately about statues like Robert Peel should enage the public and have a proper debate and democratic process. Then let the council decide. They are provoking the situation and if they want something now then put a plaque next to it. 

But the SDL are a bunch of racists and were fucking stupid to go out yesterday. You don't need to look very far into the organisation to see that. So I really have no sympathy for them when the media call them such and have no time for them playing the victim by being 'statue defenders'. I put them in a worse boat than the likes of the Green Brigade - but that's probably where we differ ey. 

2 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

I said I would like to see you deny it bud - I'm glad you didn't try. I was implying that your mates on scene would also hold bias if they were defending the statues. They would have their own version of events. 

And no I don't believe everything I read - I just try and listen to as many sources as possible and decipher - as I said in my last post, if you care to have a look. It's a fucking minefield trying to navigate social media,  twitter, youtube and mainstream media. Therefore nobody believes or trusts any sources anymore and politicians happily spread that mistrust and benefit from the confusion.  

The Green Brigade have long been supporters of Unity Centre and the Asylum Seekers in Glasgow - they've been fundraising for over a year now. So accusing them of latching onto the eviction protest doesn't add up when they already planned to be there. If the the SDL were so concerned about Robert Peel then they could have calmly gone and stood around him. I'm sure big Rob would have been delighted ot have such fine gentlemen by his side.

Yes mate I need to wake up 👏 I'm well aware that the actions of some groups such as Antifa can make them look like the fascists at times. You don't need to look very far in the world to see oppressive regimes acting under the banner of Communism or Marxism. I'm also aware that groups who feel passionately about statues like Robert Peel should enage the public and have a proper debate and democratic process. Then let the council decide. They are provoking the situation and if they want something now then put a plaque next to it. 

But the SDL are a bunch of racists and were fucking stupid to go out yesterday. You don't need to look very far into the organisation to see that. So I really have no sympathy for them when the media call them such and have no time for them playing the victim by being 'statue defenders'. I put them in a worse boat than the likes of the Green Brigade - but that's probably where we differ ey. 

You don't read do you ? It was the LDL not the SDL......

Could I ask how they could have a democratic process when the opposition have clearly advertised their intentions twice in a few days they wanted to pull down the statue there and then ? Maybe it's the peaceful Green Brigade who need to be democratic..

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Sod the councils deciding, the statues are part of our history, be it good or bad. If we go down that route the war memorials will be next on the agenda. 

I notice last night all the Premier league footballers wore black lives matter on their shirts but wearing the poppy was seen to be a political statement by eufa. Time to stop pandering to the perpetually offended. 

14 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

The Young Glasgow Arts Collective 😂 Aye, reckon you’d need to pull out all the stops against their vicious thuggery.

Turn Belle and Sebastian up to 11! Make sure Camera Obscura have brought the ropes! Has anyone seen Deacon Blue? We need old heads or else Mogwai will just end up down a dead end experimentation route questioning if statues actually exist.

Wonderful stuff.

11 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Sod the councils deciding, the statues are part of our history, be it good or bad. If we go down that route the war memorials will be next on the agenda. 

I notice last night all the Premier league footballers wore black lives matter on their shirts but wearing the poppy was seen to be a political statement by eufa. Time to stop pandering to the perpetually offended. 

Soon you won't even be able to say you're English without being arrested and thrown in jail.

9 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

The Young Glasgow Arts Collective 😂 Aye, reckon you’d need to pull out all the stops against their vicious thuggery.

Turn Belle and Sebastian up to 11! Make sure Camera Obscura have brought the ropes! Has anyone seen Deacon Blue? We need old heads or else Mogwai will just end up down a dead end experimentation route questioning if statues actually exist.

Wonderful stuff.

Everyone knows who is really behind it up there, regardless of the so called new brand.

😤🤬It’ll...It’ll .... be war memorials, and then....and then....oooooh poppies! Yes poppies, they’ll stop them next and then all history books will miss out any wars we won... and then fry ups! First they came for our history of slavery, then they came for our Lincolnshire bangers and fried toast. Sick of these....these...namby, pampy never had it up ‘em, don’t like re-runs of Dad’s Army, city living snowflakes. I want to say what I want, when I want, in front of who I want, at any time I want. It’s tradition innit? It’s the great English freedom of speech. Grrrrrrr!!! 😡😠😤😤😤....🤯

3 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

😤🤬It’ll...It’ll .... be war memorials, and then....and then....oooooh poppies! Yes poppies, they’ll stop them next and then all history books will miss out any wars we won... and then fry ups! First they came for our history of slavery, then they came for our Lincolnshire bangers and fried toast. Sick of these....these...namby, pampy never had it up ‘em, don’t like re-runs of Dad’s Army, city living snowflakes. I want to say what I want, when I want, in front of who I want, at any time I want. It’s tradition innit? It’s the great English freedom of speech. Grrrrrrr!!! 😡😠😤😤😤....🤯

You may mock,  but have you seen the town in Germany this week ? Totally under the control of sharia law now with police told not to enter the area.

5 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Aye, such a shame they've had to do this, same as Lee Rigby's did.

Pretty sure someone on here, probably Miami, tried to justify it by saying it was okay because her Dad had said he wanted to raise the profile of her murder. Mind boggling.

6 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Yes, I read it a while ago. Stuck to the army stuff as always now. Even though that was clearly aimed at Britain First hence the BLM quote 

2 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Aye, such a shame they've had to do this, same as Lee Rigby's did.

Pretty sure someone on here, probably Miami, tried to justify it by saying it was okay because her Dad had said he wanted to raise the profile of her murder. Mind boggling.

Not that it is fuck all to do with you but I've spoke to her dad a few times. Ok

And I'm not even trying to justify it one bit. After I've spoke to the poor dad, nothing has left my lips re poor Emily and won't do. 

Edited by miamiwhite

3 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Just out of interest bud, how do you rate these people being on the streets of Glasgow  ?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/republican-marchers-filmed-chanting-ira-19817884

2 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Hang on a sec, you put it on here. That makes it fair game to comment on.

Yes, as he wanted it raising but not by the likes of Britain First....not so mind boggling is it ?

So get your facts right please fella before jumping in to spout off as always at me from the safety of your keyboard.

Have a nice evening , time for my dinner now.

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Yes, as he wanted it raising but not by the likes of Britain First....not so mind boggling is it ?

So get your facts right please fella before jumping in to spout off as always at me from the safety of your keyboard.

Have a nice evening , time for my dinner now.

Well, I can't do it on Twitter because you blocked me 😂

Enjoy your dinner. What you having?