Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

13 hours ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

He's disappeared from the news cycles for a while now so he'll be in need of a cause to help boost his coffers.

I bet he's privately gagging for Begum to be let back into the country.

Always remember when he was doing his 'reporting' bit and was at the scene of a London terror attack like shit off a shovel, all giddy.  Too his disappointment it was just a car smash 🤣

• Moderators
9 hours ago, bolty58 said:

If I did I'd set the fucker on you.

If it's like it's owner I'm sure it's bark will be worse than it's bite, and I'll just roll it on its back, tickle it's belly and give it treats 

It will lick my hand by way of thanks

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Sweep said:

I think even Bolty world admit that Robinson is nothing but an out and out trouble causing racist

He's a literal supporter of him 

Bought tickets to go watching him and some other far right nut job doing a tour of Australia before it got cancelled as one of them was denied a visa for being a cunt

7 minutes ago, Zico said:

Bought tickets to go watching him and some other far right nut job doing a tour of Australia before it got cancelled as one of them was denied a visa for being a cunt

I'm sure he said he'd be in the EDL if he lived here.

• Members

We need more outspoken types to counter the radical left. He might come across as an attention seeking excitable type but better that than some silent appeaser who is willing to give away the company store to avoid anything which may upset their delicate metabolism.

• Members
14 hours ago, Zico said:

The other 'far right' nutjob was the founder of the Proud Boys in the US. Had no interest. Was interested to see what Mr. Robinson had to say and evaluate for myself whether he was genuine or just pursuing perceived money making opportunities.

Of course in your world, that is enough to be declared a 'literal supporter'. A bit like the 'Trump fan boy' label regularly bandied about on here. You are with those who virtue signal tolerance as long as it is for anything other than a white skinned citizen who may have genuinely held concerns about unfettered immigration and the creeping excesses of the left. Just fire out the 'r' word and try to close down any discussion which may involve opinions contrary to your own.

With your apparent CV, who decided that you'd be a suitable moderator? Asking for a friend.

• Members
19 hours ago, Zico said:

If it's like it's owner I'm sure it's bark will be worse than it's bite, and I'll just roll it on its back, tickle it's belly and give it treats 

It will lick my hand by way of thanks

I think you are mixing me up with with one of your private detective targets. My zimmer frame would be across the bridge of your nose before you even realised that I was there.

1 hour ago, bolty58 said:

The other 'far right' nutjob was the founder of the Proud Boys in the US. Had no interest. Was interested to see what Mr. Robinson had to say and evaluate for myself whether he was genuine or just pursuing perceived money making opportunities.

Of course in your world, that is enough to be declared a 'literal supporter'. A bit like the 'Trump fan boy' label regularly bandied about on here. You are with those who virtue signal tolerance as long as it is for anything other than a white skinned citizen who may have genuinely held concerns about unfettered immigration and the creeping excesses of the left. Just fire out the 'r' word and try to close down any discussion which may involve opinions contrary to your own.

With your apparent CV, who decided that you'd be a suitable moderator? Asking for a friend.

I'd say if you were happy for your fees for the cancelled twats tour to go towards Lennon's "luxury abode" you're literally a supporter.

Also if you'd be happy to donate your pension to Lennon if he finds himself on the "wrong side of unjust treatment", you are also literally a supporter.

• Site Supporter
35 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

I'd say if you were happy for your fees for the cancelled twats tour to go towards Lennon's "luxury abode" you're literally a supporter.

Also if you'd be happy to donate your pension to Lennon if he finds himself on the "wrong side of unjust treatment", you are also literally a supporter.

I don't need to go to an Elvis Presley concert to hear his songs.

Certainly not these days.

I'm sure Mr Yaxley Lennon has plenty of videos on the internet for free.

6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Was interested to see what Mr. Robinson had to say and evaluate for myself whether he was genuine or just pursuing perceived money making opportunities.

So if Meghan Markle does a similar type of show round your way you'll be going along to that one?

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, DazBob said:

So if Meghan Markle does a similar type of show round your way you'll be going along to that one?

Course he would.

Waving his fist shouting SLAG and TRAITOR and hurling clods of trifle towards the stage?

Hed be first in the queue