Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Spider said:

All the cunts who stocked up during the lockdown should start chucking it again at games.

You’d be getting a ban from the club for, “Throwing a missile onto the playing surface.”

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

The trouble is they are likely to pull a knife out if you say anything to them (wherever you are)

Your response is exactly why I put the last 3 words in

What are you basing this on? Have you had a knife pulled on you for saying something to a racist?

3 hours ago, Cheese said:

They do it so you can't buy a bottle from the kiosk then lob it on the pitch. I agree it's a bit of a nonsense, but I understand why. I've started taking bottle tops in my pocket because I've accidentally kicked my kids bottles over far too many times now.

Perhaps we should all start taking our own paper cups for drinks too.

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Have you had a knife pulled on you for calling out a racist?

Can't say that I have.... Only ever had a knife pulled on me once & that was a Preston fan...... Don't think he was a racist though. 

Edited by RONNIE PHILLIPS

• Site Supporter
Just now, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Can't say that I have.... Only ever had a knife pulled on me once & that was a Preston fan...... Don't think he was a rasist though. 

That must have been terrifying for you. Thankfully I spend my entire life inside a computer and have never experienced the outside world as I am a computer program designed to annoy people on an obscure internet forum.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Cheese said:

That must have been terrifying for you. Thankfully I spend my entire life inside a computer and have never experienced the outside world as I am a computer program designed to annoy people on an obscure internet forum.

Thank you for explaining.... You need to be reprogrammed as you really aren't that annoying. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Duck Egg said:

Absolute scum. Too much trouble to report a dodgy bloke to the Police.  Much easier to assume all refugees are like that, demonstrate outside and set fire to a Police van.

Itz PeEdOs innit bruv? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11731975/amp/Angry-protestors-gather-outside-Thomas-Knyvett-school-racist-attack-black-girl.html

Standard fare these days.

Expect more protests however, until the migrant issue is dealt with.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Not sure they should be directing their anger at the teachers 

36 minutes ago, Zico said:

Not sure they should be directing their anger at the teachers 

They should try walking a day in the footsteps of a secondary school teacher, wouldn’t last until lunchtime.

Granted things can be missed sometimes but no way a teacher can police everything, especially if it’s out the school gates.