Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

• Site Supporter
44 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

They should try walking a day in the footsteps of a secondary school teacher, wouldn’t last until lunchtime.

Granted things can be missed sometimes but no way a teacher can police everything, especially if it’s out the school gates.

It's wrong that anyone watched it without intervening, if that's what happened. 

If no teachers were there, then they can't be blamed.

The main issue here is folk taking matters into their own hands afterwards. Folk turning up in "paramilitary" clothing. Intimidatory and completely unhelpful. 

Police had already made the arrests, so just leave them to it.

• Moderators
52 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

They should try walking a day in the footsteps of a secondary school teacher, wouldn’t last until lunchtime.

Granted things can be missed sometimes but no way a teacher can police everything, especially if it’s out the school gates.

Teachers also probably know better than to get involved when it involves gypos 

But folk love a petition and someone has to take the blame, these days

26 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

It's wrong that anyone watched it without intervening, if that's what happened. 

If no teachers were there, then they can't be blamed.

The main issue here is folk taking matters into their own hands afterwards. Folk turning up in "paramilitary" clothing. Intimidatory and completely unhelpful. 

Police had already made the arrests, so just leave them to it.

If they stood and watched then they deserve criticism, not heard that’s what happened

3 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Expect more protests however, until the migrant issue is dealt with.

So black blokes in military uniform harassing teachers is bad. But if it’s white lads burning police cars and intimidating innocent asylum seekers then it’s the governments fault and we should expect more? No excuse in my eyes. 

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

So black blokes in military uniform harassing teachers is bad. But if it’s white lads burning police cars and intimidating innocent asylum seekers then it’s the governments fault and we should expect more? No excuse in my eyes. 

I didn't make any excuses if you care to read.

Not unusual though for such poorly considered retorts.

However, it simply is a fact that folk are sick and tired of unruly migrants behaving like this (it isn't the first time) and whether it's right or wrong sooner or later they're going to react.

Government must get a grip, and quick, or things could escalate.

26 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

However, it simply is a fact that folk are sick and tired of unruly migrants behaving like this (it isn't the first time) and whether it's right or wrong sooner or later they're going to react.

Unruly migrants...

Blimey

28 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Good grief

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Do the rest of European countries have these issues also? They have far far more asylum seekers than we do.

Spend quite a bit of time in Ireland, the anti immigration/ refugee / pure racist bollox is a growing trend . 
people have genuine concerns and there’s hotels full there too that have disturbances , protest marches are on the increase as is anti immigration. 
min Dublin especially. 
quite ironic  given the “ no dogs no blacks,  no Irish “  that emigrants from Ireland faced over the years , but, they weren’t ever put up in hotels and given  tax money either is the response to that when I mentioned it. 

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/spotlight/arid-41063300.html

22 hours ago, gonzo said:

As good as place as any

This was the hotel that Chelsea stayed in in 2005 the night before their CL match at Anfield 3 days after their first league title for 50 years was clinched at the Reebok. (Think they trained at Blackburn's facilities the previous day, having stayed in the NW.

It seems to have gone down some way in under 20 years.

2 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Put the Daily Mail down lad ❤️

Migrants don’t hold monopoly on shit behaviour. Happens in all walks of life. 

• Site Supporter
24 minutes ago, fatolive said:

Spend quite a bit of time in Ireland, the anti immigration/ refugee / pure racist bollox is a growing trend . 
people have genuine concerns and there’s hotels full there too that have disturbances , protest marches are on the increase as is anti immigration. 
min Dublin especially. 
quite ironic  given the “ no dogs no blacks,  no Irish “  that emigrants from Ireland faced over the years , but, they weren’t ever put up in hotels and given  tax money either is the response to that when I mentioned it. 

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/spotlight/arid-41063300.html

Ireland is like us, an island. The rest of Europe have several times more applications than us yet they don't seem to have such issues?

2 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

😄 fucking hell.

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Ireland is like us, an island. The rest of Europe have several times more applications than us yet they don't seem to have such issues?

Whole load of possible reasons I suppose. 
 Maybe cost of living pressures for an average person, the inability to get a doctor appointment etc and seeing , or at least  having the perception of, immigrants kept in luxury and getting health care etc when they struggle, which is another similarity between both countries, in contrast to European governments capping price rises . 
few years ago , hundreds of Syrians doubled the population of a small town in Ireland and was hardly a murmur, now that times are hard maybe that’s the reason . 
Ive no idea to be honest , just know that I’m hearing the same things in Ireland around asylum seekers as I’m hearing here, and that never used to be the case 

Edited by fatolive
Spelling