Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

6 minutes ago, Rudy said:

There we go then , just wanted an answe for clarity

Dont support the rioters or their ideologies, not a snitch or fan of the police but believe they should have powers to protect citizens 

Of course, send me the link 

No need for your Spanish Inquisition then was there amigo ?

Clear as day whom the problem is, and that on this case is not the right wing.

The link is on my twitter page......follow the Jack boots and Nazi stickers..........actually, just follow the most respectful acct on twitter, yes, that's mine.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I spent the night of the Manchester bombing treating life threatening shrapnel wounds and consoling patients and families who had lost loved ones.  That's my fluffy, coffee coloured, candy floss

"I am being silenced!" says Tommy into a microphone, standing on a specially erected platform, outside the most famous court in London, as he addresses the gathered media. "Journalists are the en

You really don't get it do you? Or continue to argue for the sake of it. Creating things that haven't been said. Then continue with a lecture that is irrelevant. Where the fuck have I o

Posted Images

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

No need for your Spanish Inquisition then was there amigo ?

Clear as day whom the problem is, and that on this case is not the right wing.

The link is on my twitter page......follow the Jack boots and Nazi stickers..........actually, just follow the most respectful acct on twitter, yes, that's mine.

Send us the link in a PM and I’ll send send some dollar

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter

this thread will do:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-56604470

A Met Police officer has been convicted of being a member of a banned neo-Nazi terrorist organisation.

Benjamin Hannam, of Enfield, north London, was found guilty of membership of the banned right-wing extremist group National Action (NA).

He was also convicted of lying on his Met Police application and having terror documents detailing knife combat and making explosive devices.

Hannam is the first British officer to be convicted of a terrorism offence.

• 3 months later...
50 minutes ago, Rudy said:

It’s almost like he talks utter bollocks

I know, who'd have thought it. He'll still have people sticking up for him though

4 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

I thought he was minted from donations made by simpletons? Or did he lose it all in some mysterious way?

Laughing his head off outside the court despite losing, some mugs will pick up the tabs.

• Site Supporter

The likes of Lax-Lennon and his supporters are all likely to be great students of the right wing playbook. Tell a big lie, make it stick etc etc

Trouble for his ilk is that humans with brains that don’t form a big lump above their eyebrows are wise to it. We’ve seen this playbook before.

But let them keep believing they can rise to some sort of power. Keep them where we can see them. In the pub. Chucking bottles and chairs about on The Strand.

They probably go home happy from their rallies, tired, confused, the bing wearing off and the sweat forming a puddle in their gigantic underpants.

• Site Supporter

Who in their right mind would happily shell out their hard earned to support such an absolute numpty? Even more so when there seems to be pretty much zero audit trails of what those funds are/were used for.