Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson


royal white
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Spider said:

All the cunts who stocked up during the lockdown should start chucking it again at games.

You’d be getting a ban from the club for, “Throwing a missile onto the playing surface.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Cheese said:

So people shouldn't report racist abuse at the match because the racist is likely to be armed with a knife?

The trouble is they are likely to pull a knife out if you say anything to them (wherever you are)

Your response is exactly why I put the last 3 words in

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

The trouble is they are likely to pull a knife out if you say anything to them (wherever you are)

Your response is exactly why I put the last 3 words in

What are you basing this on? Have you had a knife pulled on you for saying something to a racist?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Cheese said:

They do it so you can't buy a bottle from the kiosk then lob it on the pitch. I agree it's a bit of a nonsense, but I understand why. I've started taking bottle tops in my pocket because I've accidentally kicked my kids bottles over far too many times now.

Perhaps we should all start taking our own paper cups for drinks too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
20 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

How could he see if they have a knife beside their keyboard? 

Have you had a knife pulled on you for calling out a racist?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Have you had a knife pulled on you for calling out a racist?

Can't say that I have.... Only ever had a knife pulled on me once & that was a Preston fan...... Don't think he was a racist though. 

Edited by RONNIE PHILLIPS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
Just now, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Can't say that I have.... Only ever had a knife pulled on me once & that was a Preston fan...... Don't think he was a rasist though. 

That must have been terrifying for you. Thankfully I spend my entire life inside a computer and have never experienced the outside world as I am a computer program designed to annoy people on an obscure internet forum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Cheese said:

That must have been terrifying for you. Thankfully I spend my entire life inside a computer and have never experienced the outside world as I am a computer program designed to annoy people on an obscure internet forum.

Thank you for explaining.... You need to be reprogrammed as you really aren't that annoying. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
Just now, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Thank you for explaining.... You need to be reprogrammed as you really aren't that annoying. 

That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. Cheers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.