Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 0-2 Millwall

globaldiver

Need some pace in the side and Robinson and Little give us that

Would drop Beevers and put either Devite or The Wet Spam kid in

Derik can just do one and I would put Vela in who usually has an engine

Rest the same as started tonight

Burke isn’t very good. Dorian? Not for me.

Up front and wide areas is where we need something different. Hall might be worth a go.

Our whole team lacks pace and technical ability.

Has anybody else noticed we literally have no attacking midfielders, or anyone in the middle that can bring the ball forward.

Derik, Pratley, Henry, Kirchhoff, Karacan, are all defensive midfielders, and aren’t capable of bringing it forward.

No wonder we have barely scored goals this season, no creativity.

Parky is a poor excuse for a manager, the guy is clueless the fastest player on the pitch was their right winger so what does he do but bring Taylor in at left back, genius. Just like he plays long ball up to the smallest man on the pitch, again genius. Get shut of the clown, can't see us winning again with him in charge I'd rather have Ken in charge. Only way we'll stay up is if everyone else loses. See you all at Barnsley.

Our whole team lacks pace and technical ability.

Has anybody else noticed we literally have no attacking midfielders, or anyone in the middle that can bring the ball forward.

Derik, Pratley, Henry, Kirchhoff, Karacan, are all defensive midfielders, and aren’t capable of bringing it forward.

No wonder we have barely scored goals this season, no creativity.

we don't need midfielders has the ball is lumped over their heads every week. A decent manager would have this lot playing better than this.

The writing was on the wall when PP selected 3 defensive centre mids and played one of them as our attacking midfielder unbelievable that, however I’m thinking we should still stay up we’ve another chance on Saturday playing Barnsley while Brum play wolves, Brums last 4 games are very very tough and If we beat Barnsley Saturday that’ll go long way to helping us stay up. KTF.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

They had about 5 players in our box when they scored the second from their own.

Complete lesson on how to hit on the break.

Amazing what a bit of desire and a well drilled outfit can achieve.

We have neither desire or are well drilled.

Good job everyone else is shit.

The writing was on the wall when PP selected 3 defensive centre mids and played one of them as our attacking midfielder unbelievable that, however I’m thinking we should still stay up we’ve another chance on Saturday playing Barnsley while Brum play wolves, Brums last 4 games are very very tough and If we beat Barnsley Saturday that’ll go long way to helping us stay up. KTF.

I get that but I know I keep saying it but we can't win away from home and I don't think Parky is capable of getting this lot to do it, hope I am wrong.

• Moderators

We started well

We missed a few half chances, they missed a few half chances

They got the goal and just got better

We conceded and got worse

They are a very decent team with masses of pace and confidence

Best I saw us getting was a 1 0 if we could take the lead and feared Barnsley winning

As it is,it's one less game and no damage

Feel happier than pre match

you make it sound so easy

They have goals in them we don’t

But more pressure on them to get the 3 points I’d take a draw

We are done for. Can't see where we can win a game, even against Barnsley or Burton. Some promising bits in first half hour but no end product and, at the end of the day we can't score (or even make a few chances) and let at least one poor goal in every game. Bad mix at bad time. Beevers in particular looked mentally and physically spent tonight. Taylor looks knackered after 10 minutes.

If we do go down, next manager needs to prepare us to come back up by focusing on pace and lowering the age profile. We've been killed for pace umpteen times this season and look the slowest team in the league.

They had about 5 players in our box when they scored the second from their own.

Complete lesson on how to hit on the break.

Amazing what a bit of desire and a well drilled outfit can achieve.

We have neither desire or are well drilled.

Good job everyone else is shit.

This

We have got to believe there are winnable games there.

Wolves win tomorrow they can take the league on Sunday against Brum. That leaves them on holiday for our game.

Forest are feeble and nothing to play for, little chance of being drawn into the scrap.

Burton will be dead and buried come our game.

Edited by Boothy