Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton Wanderers 3-2 Nottingham Forest

Spider

• Members

Aye of perhaps mate of but I love the fact it still bothers me so much. I think

I get it mate and I'm glad you do care so much.

Must be an age thing. I just know better times are ahead and getting too stressed about these things does you no good, only bad. The cycle of life means we will get other days in the sun, you can be sure of that.

As is always the case, I am optimistic that your worries will be unfounded and a joyful afternoon is in store for you today.

Not been this nervous since boro cup final ..... it’s the hope that ....

I don’t remember being particularly nervous for that one, I guess because getting to the final was an achievement in itself. Worst one I can remember was the night before the Okocha 1-0 against West Ham, but then again I’ve been awake for an hour already this morning so this must be coming up close.

I don’t remember being particularly nervous for that one, I guess because getting to the final was an achievement in itself. Worst one I can remember was the night before the Okocha 1-0 against West Ham, but then again I’ve been awake for an hour already this morning so this must be coming up close.

The thought of winning an actual trophy in my life time is what that got me ....

We ARE staying up...FACT

Big game for the fans...get on the teams back and we are buggered

Need to be 100% behind from kick off...no barracking...it never works!

Encourage after every crap pass or mistake then go home knowing you did your bit to keep us up and remember this...

Bolton til I die

COYWM

Not got an ounce of trust in these shysters yet got a weird feeling that the impossible might actually happen. Must be the sunshine and the promise of bacon and booze. COYWM

This. We are the footballing version of David Haye. Need to give my head a wobble and get positive.

• Site Supporter

Most of the time I think that but I get sudden "what if we go down" thoughts which are like the Dementors in Harry Potter, send a chill down the spine.

I’m complete reverse of this.

What if we stay up....

If we do (at this point in the day) I will walk out the ground smiling and thinking, how the fuck did we manage that.

Got to do this went Manchester yesterday on train back full of Wigan tossers on way back from Doncaster singing anti Bolton songs was with the wife so at to grin and bare it want to play them shits next season and teach them a few things.

Reckon i was more nervous last year against peterboro.

Dont get me wrong, the butterflies are there this morning, but im expecting us to go down.

Against peterboro we were big faves to go up which i think made it worse

This is where I'm at. I'll sing mi knackers off though today and do mi bit

There is not a chance in hell we are staying up. Feel free to quote this at the end of the game.

I will be there next season though. As others have said you get ups and downs. This is a down. We will be back and on an up again before we know it.