Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton Wanderers 3-2 Nottingham Forest

Spider

I don’t give a fuck what you think of parky or the players. Just concentrate on what we can do as fans. Get behind the fuckers for 90+ minutes. Sing til u can’t sing. Shout til you can’t speak and get behind them in any way you can

Then we can have a post mortem afterwards about it .

COYFWM

It’s best to accept any chance really went last week. Support the lads and end the season well. But the real work is in the summer rebuilding this club for league one. I hope Ken has already started planning. Need a lot of signings.

Wilbraham?

Parky can fuck off

Biggest wanker in the history of this club

Fucking disgrace

Like the rest of the team but that cunt up front on today of all days takes the biscuit

Its because the only way PP can instruct the team is to hoof it and Wilbraham is a big fucker. What he doesnt see is that Le Fondre would win more hoof balls than that stump.

Win, lose, stay up or go down PP just has to go

I get that Wilbraham is shite. But at least it means we have an impact striker on the bench to come on when it counts rather than tiring himself out early on, chasing shadows.

It’s all academic anyway. Last week was when it slipped away.

I get that Wilbraham is shite. But at least it means we have an impact striker on the bench to come on when it counts rather than tiring himself out early on, chasing shadows.

It’s all academic anyway. Last week was when it slipped away.

Thinking about what you said

With it being a hot day then Le Fondre wouldnt last the 90 minutes so let Wilbraham knock fuck out of them for 45 minutes then give ALF 45 mins to punish them

Maybe just maybe