Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton Wanderers 3-2 Nottingham Forest

Spider

Today, Little and Robinson take big fuck off bows

Incredible heart from those young men; end product could improve but Christ what a shift

Ps. Parky out

Love Robinson after today. Guy can sleep well tonight knowing that his efforts went a LONG way to making sure we stayed up.

Incredible heart from those young men; end product could improve but Christ what a shift

Ps. Parky out

Little put a shift in. Was superb going forward. But the lad can not defend to save his life. Their second goal he was shocking.

Robinson is maturing into a player. Outstanding today.

That tops Middlesbrough in 2003, Preston in 1993 and Wrexham in 1988 - just for the incredible way it was achieved. We had no momentum. Two goals in seven games ....... and we get two in three minutes. Astonishing. 

I also have to say take a bow Bolton Wanderers fans. The backing today was out of this world. 

Ps. Parky out

Absol-fucking-lutely (the Little & Robinson bit). Still can’t imagine Robinson making a PL career, but all credit to the lad

I went to the game on my Billy no mates, after our 3rd went in, me and the bloke who was sat next to me, never seen him before, we were jumping up and down together and hugging each other, what bloody drama! Unbelivable day.

Lads. I have plenty of words, but just in complete disbelief and don’t know what to say.

I FUCKING LOVE YOU ALL.

At 2-1 down I thought we were dead and buried, and would end 3-1.

Le Fondre, scored and got 2 assists, give that man a statue.

Today beats Peterborough for me, I’m 21 and never really experienced anything like the survival we did today.

Was too young to remember Middlesbrough.

Also, I love every single one of you fans, for sticking with the team throughout brilliant atmosphere.

Can’t wait for next season,

COME ON YOU FUCKING WHITES