Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton Wanderers 3-2 Nottingham Forest

Spider

I'm still randomly laughing

Wtf just happened

I’m still not sure I witnessed that. And when I think about it can’t remember any of the celebrations after the 3rd went in. ‘That feeling’ is something you just can’t describe to someone who hasn’t had it. Gonzo you’d be made for life pal.

i am here , just woke up thinking it is monday.

at least i am consistant in my opinion , not slagged any players off , unlike some, .today was amazing.

still need to change the manager if we want to improve.

I posted last week people who are anti Parky turning up after the shambles at Burton could come across as cunts.

Equally anyone saying those people are less likely to enjoying today as much as others are going down the same route

Whatever our opinion on how we have done it, we have got there today is about those of us go put the hard miles in getting something very special back, totally unexpected but more enjoyable for it.

Spent the evening with a Bradford fan, very anti Parky. However seems since he left turns out they are not Brazil after all. The more I drank the more it seemed to rattle his cage.

Yourself and others who may not rate Parky deserve today as much as anyone else. We have 3 months to debate how we did it. Today let's just fucking enjoy the miracle at the macron.

Edited by Ani

I'm still randomly laughing

Wtf just happened

Been round Ilkley whites house and every 10 minutes one of us was laughing just because of what happened. And a day of work tomorrow. Edited by Ani

• Moderators

Been round Ilkley whites house and every 10 minutes one of us was laughing just because of what happened. And a day of work tomorrow.

Just done it again

It's rarely boring watching us but fcuk me, today reached levels you just couldn't dream of

Folk moaning 30 quid was too much, that was worth hundreds of pounds

Just done it again

It's rarely boring watching us but fcuk me, today reached levels you just couldn't dream of

You cannot put a price on what I experienced this afternoon. Priceless and a day which will live in our memories forever

Just done it again

Yoof was nearly in tears at 2-1.

He was in tears at 3-2.

Well still speechless drank copious amounts of alcohol in fact only just got home well done to Parky I have not been his biggest fan but he deserves another go at it next season he proved me wrong.Wilbrahem is officially a legend but Alf for me was the inspiration he showed how much he wanted this and how much a wanderer he is.

Now I know how Birmingham felt that time they stayed up at our place in injury time

I was going to say thst football will change for you after having kids. Probably not. You still live your life as normal.

(Not aimed at you btw.)

Edited by alibob

Gutted I couldn’t be there but so pleased for all the fans who turn up week in, week out, especially my 74 old Dad. Times like this make all the other dross worthwhile. Now is not the time to dissect where we go from here but just to enjoy our day in the sun.

Great to see Thogdan’s video when the goals went in, reminds me of when I was his age, that sheer agony/ecstasy. BWFC forever

Gutted I couldn’t be there but so pleased for all the fans who turn up week in, week out, especially my 74 old Dad. Times like this make all the other dross worthwhile. Now is not the time to dissect where we go from here but just to enjoy our day in the sun.

Great to see Thogdan’s video when the goals went in, reminds me of when I was his age, that sheer agony/ecstasy. BWFC forever

Did you watch on Ifollow? Noticed in the other thread you had issues with it?

• Members

The style of football wouldn't be much different with Mick

I'd wager the results would be better and the style of football would be in your face, aggressive, take no prisoners style.

Fits our profile.

Be very happy to see him a the helm.

I’m patient.

I can wait.

Revenge is sweet.

I’m looking forward to next season already.

I was gonna go to GT’s and buy a 2018 diary today,,,,,,,but I really don’t need to write it down.

When next seasons fixtures are published, you’ll be excitedly looking for when we play Blackburn, Wigan , Stoke?

Not me.

There’s a better game than those.

There will be an away game, hopefully towards the end of the season, but it doesn’t matter when it is really, cos karma says it’s going to happen.

I will summon every ounce of strength, strain every sinew, shout it loud, again and again.

And I’m gonna keep shouting it til every single Bolton fan joins in!

Some of their fans will be upset, some in tears, some won’t understand why we are all singing so loud.

But some of them will be sorry, they’ll regret making that long trip yesterday, they’ll wish they could turn the clock back!

“They’re coming for you, They’re coming for you, Accrington Stanley, They’re coming for you!”