Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton Wanderers 3-2 Nottingham Forest

Spider

Still laughing. Ended up getting home at half 2 via falling in a bush and losing my glasses. Mate locked out so ended up kipping in our spare room. Woke him up this morning with a rendition of Sweet Caroline. Shame I volunteered to work this morning but even that can’t wipe the smile off my face!

Worked the night before and could hardly sleep with the nerves so i went to the game with my lad looking like a zombie. The adrenaline rush at the end kept me going till 1am. Ive never seen my lad scream so loud at a game before it was bloody brilliant.

Just watched Stuntpegs vlog again this morning just to make sure i didn't dream the whole thing.

There is not a chance in hell we are staying up. Feel free to quote this at the end of the game.

I will be there next season though. As others have said you get ups and downs. This is a down. We will be back and on an up again before we know it.

I watched a Derby vlog last night from a fan near to the away section, they were also goading Barnsley fans about playing Accrington and there was a "you stupid bastards you thought you were safe" at the end.

So its not just a Nottingham thing.I prefer to be disliked anyway especially from a club of Forest's stature although next season will be their 20th in a row outside the top division.They have a generation of support who grew up on Bolton in the Premier League and them not, it creates bitterness.

The only way Parky won't be here for pre season is if he's offered a bigger job, it's time for Ken to spend a few quid  of the Madine

fee/extra TV revenue now, the least we should expect is at least one million pound striker.

Best feeling in 50 years of following our wonderful club.

Highs and lows over and over

The total outburst of joy when Wilbrahim tucked the header away can not be equaled

Loved it to see my lad at 35 in tears of joy with guys around us who have travelled far and wide supporting some real shit in the last few years got to move forward now .

Bolton till I die