Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Jlloyd Samuel

Blondi

6 minutes ago, MalcolmW said:

You shouldn't read The Sun, you really shouldn't.

But it sounds like his sister might kick off at the inquest next week, generating yet another story from the tragedy for scum press.

I don’t read it Malc it was a link to the Daily Mail that someone sent me. Which is just as bad....

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, globaldiver said:

Doesn’t sit well with me, that. Like they’re going to throw around a load of stuff against someone who can’t defend themselves. And his wife cashing in on it too! Can only imagine it’ll be absolute car crash telly, pardon the pun. 

Didn’t know it was on but Mrs Manc said that she’s just watched summat on ITV about JLS

Shes not the slightest interest in football but reckoned it a good watch. A bit disturbing? Only told me because BWFC mentioned quite a lot

Edit: Ah soz just read the links above

Edited by MancWanderer

watched it....It was  Good 

he was marred to a RAYGUN type Bird in Iran 

Is wife  and 3 Kids here had no Idea 

was on £20k a week at our place for 4 years £15k a week at Villa for 4 years 

but Ended up with Fuck all Even after MAD MAX you would still have about £5 million left 

Built a night Club in is house the Cock 

On 29/10/2022 at 13:58, Leyther_Matt said:

Doesn’t sit well with me, that. Like they’re going to throw around a load of stuff against someone who can’t defend themselves. And his wife cashing in on it too! Can only imagine it’ll be absolute car crash telly, pardon the pun. 

:huh:

His wife is from Bolton isn’t she? Seem to recall that being a factor when he signed for us. 

Thought both wives were all about the money tbh. But it’s rather telling that J’Lloyd’s family clearly don’t get on with his English wife; especially with his mum seemingly befriending the Iranian woman. 

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

finally got round to watching the show

so his (first) wife loses her husband and is left with 3 kids, £2.4k in the bank, finds out about a second wife and that's she's pally with his family and insist that he's not dead and it's all a set up

the murky world of a non-spectacular, steady Bolton full back

mad to think we paid him £4M and he spunked the lot