Hmm. So our seemingly complete list of pre-season fixtures now reads:

St Mirren

Atherton Colls

Halifax

Morecambe

Girona

Guiseley

Peterborough

They’ve been announced without the usual split of obvious Reserve and First Team pre-season fixtures so I guess theyll all be a mix of both squads. I don’t usually place too much weight on pre-season games (certainly not the results, anyway) but to me that looks threadbare in terms of numbers and quality of games.

Hmm. So our seemingly complete list of pre-season fixtures now reads:

St Mirren

Atherton Colls

Halifax

Morecambe

Girona

Guiseley

Peterborough

They’ve been announced without the usual split of obvious Reserve and First Team pre-season fixtures so I guess theyll all be a mix of both squads. I don’t usually place too much weight on pre-season games (certainly not the results, anyway) but to me that looks threadbare in terms of numbers and quality of games.

correct and pretty pointless the club be best saving money on travel etc and playing piggy in the middle in training

Surely you would think we could arrange someone fairly decent at home most other clubs do ok

correct and pretty pointless the club be best saving money on travel etc and playing piggy in the middle in training

Surely you would think we could arrange someone fairly decent at home most other clubs do ok

Probably lose money opening macron for 2000 folk. Can’t blame them. This Girona game would have been quality away.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Probably lose money opening macron for 2000 folk. Can’t blame them. This Girona game would have been quality away.

used to tie it in with a family fun day years back a good chance to flog merchandise which would cover the cost

It’s not the cost side of things it’s the lack of quality opposition, ok I get Atherton local and good for the area etc

That Girona one is especially pants, one of City's feeder clubs on a tour of the UK, woohoo. Looks like we've been on the beg to play anyone available.

Does anyone know if anything is being done with the pitch at the macron?

It was relaid not long after the end of the season but it’s anyone’s guess as to how well it will hold up to the two concerts coming up.

Hope nobody is blinkered by the City feeder club thing with regards to Girona. 10th spot in La Liga would suggest they’re no mugs.

Bit of a shitter bought tickets for me and lad on train

Must admit if England play Saturday it would be hard not watching it for the sake of a friendly

Take a hit on tickets

Feel 4 u mate.

Hate to see true supporters losing their hard earned.

Bit of a shitter bought tickets for me and lad on train

Must admit if England play Saturday it would be hard not watching it for the sake of a friendly

Take a hit on tickets

Can’t you refund them ?

• Moderators

Don’t forget tickets for the Colls game are available from:

Rope & Anchor, Bolton Old Rd M46 9DU

The Punch Bowl, Market St M46 0DF

Atherton Arms, Tyldesley Rd M46 9DD

The Vulcan, Junction Rd BL3 4LT

Morris Dancers, Sapling Rd BL3 3QL

Future Fitness, Harrowby Mill BL4 7BT

Soon to be available from Black Horse, Bury Rd, or hit me up.

Edited by Carlos

Don’t forget tickets for the Colls game are available from:

Rope & Anchor, Bolton Old Rd M46 9DU

The Punch Bowl, Market St M46 0DF

Atherton Arms, Tyldesley Rd M46 9DD

The Vulcan, Junction Rd BL3 4LT

Morris Dancers, Sapling Rd BL3 3QL

Future Fitness, Harrowby Mill BL4 7BT

Soon to be available from Black Horse, Bury Rd, or hit me up.

Mate who sits with me at the Macron his son just signed for Colls their both massive Bolton fans means I’ll be down watching Colls when I can.