Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Seazie Ticket

auckland_bwfc

Interest, arrangement fees

All amounts to a cost for offering DD

Thinking about it, we are so cash rich, it probably affects nowt whether folk choose to Drip Drip or not

Don't forget the queue of Billionaires beating the door down to invest.

Money worries? I don't think so

• 2 weeks later...

You think the club pay the interest? The loan company give them the money we pay the interest. FFS your clueless.

Genuine question, how much more is it to buy on direct debit?

I pay mine upfront, was £417 in ESL with early purchase discount.

Edit think it's the same price, the only saving for paying upfront is the admin fee. The level of the admin fee does not cover the borrowing cost. So I'd say the supporter makes a contribution to the interest, subsidised by the club.

Edited by RoadRunnerFan

Genuine question, how much more is it to buy on direct debit?

I pay mine upfront, was £417 in ESL with early purchase discount.

Edit think it's the same price, the only saving for paying upfront is the admin fee. The level of the admin fee does not cover the borrowing cost. So I'd say the supporter makes a contribution to the interest, subsidised by the club.

The club price the ticket based on the buyer using the credit if the buyer pays cash it’s win win. I’d reckon most fans use the credit option.

How do you know it's priced for the credit option?

I'll answer that

You no more know that then you know how brexit looks

Loon

So the club make less money on punters who pay by credit option. Join the dots fella if it’s not too difficult. ???? Edited by Mounts Kipper

• 4 weeks later...

Sunderland sold 22k season tickets, more than last season

They'll take loads everywhere round league one

Probably go unbeaten

Bet they don’t!

The joys of 70? million parachute money

It’s absoloutley bonkers we are at the same level attempting to compete when we can’t rustle a few quid together to pay some shit keepers wages.

They shouldn’t get parachute money. Do you get any when relegated from the championship?

Sunderland are a massive club, never mind at League 1 level.  

I never thought i would see the day when they play Accy in a league game.

One of my neighbours is a fan and he said that some of the low away allocations this year will need S/T status and points total over a 2/3 year period.

Sunderland are a massive club, never mind at League 1 level.

I never thought i would see the day when they play Accy in a league game.

One of my neighbours is a fan and he said that some of the low away allocations this year will need S/T status and points total over a 2/3 year period.

Depends what your criteria is but Sunderland aren't massive for me. They pull big numbers but that's it. Not done anything else of merit. Plus as a rule their fans are a bit stupid

Depends what your criteria is but Sunderland aren't massive for me. They pull big numbers but that's it. Not done anything else of merit. Plus as a rule their fans are a bit stupid

Aye it’s just geographic’s for me. Only two clubs worth of note and fuck all else round it. Massive catchment area and fuck else to do up there.

Compare that to us, Wigan and the likes having the biggest and richest clubs in the country 10 miles away. We don’t stand a chance.

Aye it’s just geographic’s for me. Only two clubs worth of note and fuck all else round it. Massive catchment area and fuck else to do up there.

Compare that to us, Wigan and the likes having the biggest and richest clubs in the country 10 miles away. We don’t stand a chance.

Take Preston, Bolton, Burnley, Blackburn put their crowds together and it’s similar crowds to Newcastle get never mind Sunderland, are their crowds really that exceptional given the massive catchment area? Put those 4 clubs in premier league be close to 100k between them. Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter

Take Preston, Bolton, Burnley, Blackburn put their crowds together and it’s similar crowds to Newcastle get never mind Sunderland, are their crowds really that exceptional given the massive catchment area? Put those 4 clubs in premier league be close to 100k between them.

Lets all merge, and build a super stadiium in Chorley and call ourselves Lancashire Lightning Hotpots.

Wigan can't join though.