Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Today's Games

L/H White

How old is he?

Is he making decent wedge out of all this?

No idea how it all works

You get money from YouTube views, people make careers out of it. Lad’s at our home and aways one week, Wembley the next, then OT now Russia.

Fair play to him but gets on my tits tbh, I’ve said it many times though I’m a lot older than his target audience I think (though you still get grown men asking him for RT’s and birthday shout outs) I don’t think his candid reporting of trouble at Barnsley and Sheff Weds went down too well with some either.

You get money from YouTube views, people make careers out of it. Lad’s at our home and aways one week, Wembley the next, then OT now Russia.

Fair play to him but gets on my tits tbh, I’ve said it many times though I’m a lot older than his target audience I think (though you still get grown men asking him for RT’s and birthday shout outs) I don’t think his candid reporting of trouble at Barnsley and Sheff Weds went down too well with some either.

I’m gonna get him on a jolly this season.

He can do a vlog from the back of the bus whilst he’s being ploughed with cocaine.

He can do a vlog from the back of the bus whilst he’s being ploughed with cocaine.

Ha! Nothing’s gonna beat that spice woman’s teeth falling out video. Nothing.

Same here, he gets on my tits. In the promotion season, he caught some exciting crowd scenes & celebrations ( Southend in particular ) but from what i saw last season, he came over as a whiny little bitch when the going got tough, unlike his dad who showed some backbone.

Getting too close to bits of trouble & filming it , wasn't good either.

Has one of those weasily faces you want to punch. Even if he is a kid

He’s up there with Pube head off Corrie, Simon in that category for me

There was a pic of him and his dad outside the ground the other day, dad had Jesus sandals and white ankle socks on can’t have anyone like them 2 in my life

Annoying little runt

Yes but folk kicking off due to being on camera smacking a copper (which was probably already on multiple police videos) is a bit daft

This is standard wanderers fans sadly. The lads doing no harm and clearly loves the club however as he’s not chucking beer and acting the cunt he’s an embarrassment.

Good luck to the lad. Not my thing really but I honesty don’t get the harm in it.

Obviously not by your good self though as wouldn’t want anyone thinking that reading this!

This is standard wanderers fans sadly. The lads doing no harm and clearly loves the club however as he’s not chucking beer and acting the cunt he’s an embarrassment.

Good luck to the lad. Not my thing really but I honesty don’t get the harm in it.

Not sure anyone’s said he’s an embarrassment for not chucking pints and acting the cunt, that seems as much a misguided generalisation as describing anyone who isnt a fan of someone watching an entire game through selfie mode on their phone and lording it all over twitter as “standard Wanderers fans, sadly.”

I’m just not into it, so it’s on mute. “Simples”.

Not sure anyone’s said he’s an embarrassment for not chucking pints and acting the cunt, that seems as much a misguided generalisation as describing anyone who isnt a fan of someone watching an entire game through selfie mode on their phone and lording it all over twitter as “standard Wanderers fans, sadly.”

I’m just not into it, so it’s on mute. “Simples”.

well said

Obviously not by your good self though as wouldn’t want anyone thinking that reading this!

:D

I’ll be sat at home in my underpants posting on hooligan forums pretending I’m there.

He’s a social media D-lister, a Southerner and probably very middle class; so he’s not going to resonate with a number of our fans.

Videoing a bit of mither was probably excitement, naivety and opportunistic sensationalism as opposed to him wanting to get folk in bother.

I think he’ll learn. And I reckon he’s probably alright, his old man too.

But with fame comes the inevitable knockers; I have a feeling he’s going to have to learn pretty quickly

We’re known for infighting of course; if he’s videoing and we go down for example it could get nasty

I hope for their sake he thinks on about when it’s appropriate

After that he can crack on for me. I’d watch the odd pivotal one as I love seeing our fans in those moments of delirium, but i’ll be fucked if I want to know what Bill from Lostock thinks he score is going to be against Barnsley. Especially after the event. Each to their own and that

He’s a social media D-lister, a Southerner and probably very middle class; so he’s not going to resonate with a number of our fans.

Videoing a bit of mither was probably excitement, naivety and opportunistic sensationalism as opposed to him wanting to get folk in bother.

I think he’ll learn. And I reckon he’s probably alright, his old man too.

But with fame comes the inevitable knockers; I have a feeling he’s going to have to learn pretty quickly

We’re known for infighting of course; if he’s videoing and we go down for example it could get nasty

I hope for their sake he thinks on about when it’s appropriate

After that he can crack on for me. I’d watch the odd pivotal one as I love seeing our fans in those moments of delirium, but i’ll be fucked if I want to know what Bill from Lostock thinks he score is going to be against Barnsley. Especially after the event. Each to their own and that

Embarrassing enough when Sky do it. . . unless you're about 7

Doesn't his Dad work in a PR capacity for the club?  Could be wrong.

I'll watch odd clips but this whole Milennnial thing of filming absolutely everything isn't my bag at all. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.