Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Today's Games

L/H White

• Moderators

Embarrassing enough when Sky do it. . . unless you're about 7

Doesn't his Dad work in a PR capacity for the club? Could be wrong.

I'll watch odd clips but this whole Milennnial thing of filming absolutely everything isn't my bag at all.

I think his dad has bigger fish to fry

Spain have played Iran, Morocco and Russia now and looked completely ordinary in all three games

A 3-3 draw against a weak Portugal to one side they have been a million miles away from all the pre tournament hype. If they get through this then I cannot see them beating Croatia. I was in Bordeaux 2 years ago when the Croats beat them to win the group, Spain look even worse now!!

Croatia just got shorter to win the thing, beat Denmark, Russia then it’s the winner of our QTR to the final

Croatia v Uruguay final this WC

All teams at the top of the market will shorten as one of the favourites are out.

Croatia in particular given they play the winner of that game (should they beat Denmark)

I got 12/1 on them last week, doubt you would get half of that now

Happy with the 28/1 I got on Uruguay, think they will do the job on France and then Belgium to get to the final

Croatia in particular given they play the winner of that game (should they beat Denmark)

I got 12/1 on them last week, doubt you would get half of that now

Happy with the 28/1 I got on Uruguay, think they will do the job on France and then Belgium to get to the final[/quote

England would definitely be better in the other half, with Brazil, France and Uruguay though......oh.

Not sure anyone’s said he’s an embarrassment for not chucking pints and acting the cunt, that seems as much a misguided generalisation as describing anyone who isnt a fan of someone watching an entire game through selfie mode on their phone and lording it all over twitter as “standard Wanderers fans, sadly.”

I’m just not into it, so it’s on mute. “Simples”.

Plenty are. It’s a constant too cool for school.

If he liked shit trainers or had been on a big session in Europe it would be different.

Like I said no harm done leave him to it.

Plenty are. It’s a constant too cool for school.

If he liked shit trainers or had been on a big session in Europe it would be different.

Like I said no harm done leave him to it.

I'd bet most that actively dislike him are the beer throwing types or young lads who are, as you say, too cool for school.

Any adult harbouring negative thoughts about a lad who films his spacker face (credit to Gonzo there) at the match is a tremendous whopper

Edited by madthatter

Good for England, Russia have to be one of the worst teams to ever get to a last eight, played for penalties and had no intention of winning in normal time

Wales and Northern Ireland both reached the quarter-finals in 1958 (and hosts Sweden reached the final).

And Cuba did so in 1938, when it was still pure knock-out (so when Germany were beaten by Switzerland in a replay they went out directly. They have never been eliminated from a group stage until this year).

Bwfcfan5 - Fuck off you cunt

Your an absolute cretin

I think Uruguay would beat France and Mexico Brazil (as I said plenty of times), so yes Japan and Mexico is an easier route than Colombia and Sweden IMO

Wanker

Edited by birch-chorley

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.